"Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry "Stem the tide of gun violence". ~Obama~

"We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin". -Obama-

Obama Responds to Zimmerman Verdict: 'Stem the Tide of Gun Violence'--For Trayvon

Sounds to me like President Obummer is going to try to use the Zimmerman case to further attack our 2nd-Amendmet Right's with the assistance of our corrupted D.O.J.

~SMH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Woo hoo!
    Another panic buying frenzy! :p

What should I sale this time LOL?
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    DOJ to Investigate Zimmerman for Federal Civil Rights Charges

DOJ to Investigate Zimmerman for Federal Civil Rights Charges

Let the witch-hunt begin.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

never let a crisis go to waste

Doesn't it appear that those who distort and pervert the justice system complain the loudest about injustice? To lessen the violence we need to get back to the basic purpose of the justice system. The guilty should be punished and the innocent protected. The rule of law should be far more important than perverting the law in order to further a political agenda. Attorneys need to concentrate on Constitutional law and ethics over case law and winning by any means necessary. And our President needs to start telling the truth instead of lying to further his Marxist agenda.

Mr. Obama... I double dog dare you to answer this simple question:

"Why are you focusing on gun violence instead of focusing on all kinds of "violence"?"

After all Mr. Obama... any and all kinds of violence harms the victims of that violence regardless of if a gun was used or not.

Everyone understands there are many kinds of "violence"... there is "knife" violence.. and there is "fist" violence... and there is "feet" violence... actually Mr. Obama, if you were to be completely out of character and be honest for one half of a second, you would step up and admit it isn't "guns", or "knives", or "fists", or "feet", that is the problem... the problem is violent people who use all those things while being violent.

And I would suggest that there is such a thing as being "passively violent" by creating an atmosphere of divisiveness, of fomenting distrust and fear, and of capitalizing on any and all tragic crisis to push an agenda. And it is those who are "passively violent" as they push their own agendas that create the most victims.

But both the actively violent and the passively violent share the same goal................. to force their victim(s) into submission to being controlled... whether that be one criminal exerting that control over one victim during a crime... or a tyrant exerting that control over an entire population.

So what say you Mr. Obama? Why are you focusing only on gun violence?

(I will NOT hold my breath waiting for any kind of an intellectually honest answer.)

Tide, what tide?

Gun deaths (not necessarily violence) has been pretty consistent at around 10.3 per 100,000 for well over a decade.
    Guns in the United States: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

More than half of those are suicides, so where's the violence?
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Fast and furious

Mr. President, I agree wholeheartedly. Start in Chicago. Wait, didn't you come from Chicago?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Don't expect solutions from liberals. Solutions mean less victims. Liberals must have victims to survive as a political powerhouse. They couldn't win elections without victims. Want to cut down on violent crime? Enforce the current laws. Fill our jails and prisons if need be. If they get crowded too bad. Prisons and jails aren't resorts. There I just fixed it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast