Rachel Jeantel - Trayvon's girlfriend - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Rachel Jeantel - Trayvon's girlfriend

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    With all the hate and calls for violence against any "white person" I find it interesting that the very law Zimmerman did not use, stand your ground, we can.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    With all the hate and calls for violence against any "white person" I find it interesting that the very law Zimmerman did not use, stand your ground, we can.
    And will, when push comes to shove (attacked)!
    Last edited by gejoslin; 07-17-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: spelling
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,413
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Everytime I see R. Jeantel on the television 'trying' to communicate and then sticking her tongue out (licking her racist ignorant lips), she truly reminds me of an evil Star Wars character....

    Hmm.....I didn't know Michael Moore had a part in Star Wars. Learn something new every day.

    Oh that's right....Jaba The Moore, right?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Some people don't mind putting their ignorance on public display. I'd bet on a reality TV show featuring her.
    Worse yet. Some college offered her free tuition. Doubt that she's smart enough to take them up on it though.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Worse yet. Some college offered her free tuition. Doubt that she's smart enough to take them up on it though.
    I know she would have to take an English class!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  7. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    Ebonics is moving so far from the accepted norm that it becoming difficult to recognize it as a nonstandard variation of the English Language. I know that this is going to sound racist but is a obvious fact. Speaking this bastardized version of English sets people up for failure in the real world. It is a mark of a socially unacceptable life style. It wrongly marks people as stupid just as an English accent wrongly indicates intelligence. I know that some think that Ebonics creates a cultural identity or indicates individualism; but in reality it simply unacceptable in the mainstream world of business. It is an obstruction to escape from the ghetto.

  8. #17
    Ebonics distinguishes a class of people who, through their own fault, have failed to try to become assimilated into everyday society. Unfortunately, in this case, it is the black populace that holds this to be an honor rather than indicative of their inability to communicate in an intelligible manner which is acceptable to the society that they are demanding their rights from. Not everyone is able to communicate in language as used in the academic realms, legal profession or other professional fields. Most, however, have the ability to communicate in a fashion that makes everyday life possible. If you want to make a decent life for yourself, it is imperative that you become educated and, rather than have racial division, learn how to deal with racial differences. That goes for both black and white. Blacks can not blame whites for their lack of education or lack of incentive to do better. Blacks can not blame whites because there is an inordinate crime rate among blacks. Whites can not be blamed if blacks will not, for one reason or another, try to improve their lot in society by adhering to our laws and social standards.There are many, many blacks who have become successful in this world by becoming educated and having goals in their lives. Their success came from their own initiative, not sitting back and relying on the government dole which enslaves them. Being black does not entitle one to preferential treatment any more than being white does. The professional race baiters are attempting to stir up emotions now over the Martin case, even though legal due process has been followed and the case resolved by our laws. I hope that there are enough intelligent black people in the country to see how the rabble rousers are using them, not to bring "justice" to a situation that has already been legally resolved, but to finance their own high lifestyle on the backs of others.

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Ebonics is moving so far from the accepted norm that it becoming difficult to recognize it as a nonstandard variation of the English Language. I know that this is going to sound racist but is a obvious fact. Speaking this bastardized version of English sets people up for failure in the real world. It is a mark of a socially unacceptable life style. It wrongly marks people as stupid just as an English accent wrongly indicates intelligence. I know that some think that Ebonics creates a cultural identity or indicates individualism; but in reality it simply unacceptable in the mainstream world of business. It is an obstruction to escape from the ghetto.
    I totally agree! But the question is do they care at all how stupid or socially unacceptable their life style is, they would prefer to let the govt take care of all their needs. They have no desire to escape the ghetto, letting the working class support them through life!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

  10. I remember years ago when some misguided fools were trying to get ebonics classified as a language.

    The response from black educators, whether teachers, doctorates, or masters holders was exactly the same, "you really want to keep the black community down, and segregated from mainstream American education, don't you"?

    Utter idiocy.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I remember years ago when some misguided fools were trying to get ebonics classified as a language.

    The response from black educators, whether teachers, doctorates, or masters holders was exactly the same, "you really want to keep the black community down, and segregated from mainstream American education, don't you"?

    Utter idiocy.
    Apparently the answer to that questions was, "Yes".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast