Rachel Jeantel - Trayvon's girlfriend
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Jeantel - Trayvon's girlfriend

Rachel Jeantel - Trayvon's girlfriend

I know that by merely posting this I will be called racist but this item is beyond the pale. America's favorite, Piers Morgan, interviews this girl to get his shot in at all the hullabaloo after Zimmerman's exoneration but the result was a sad commentary on the state of mind of black youth today.

Clash DailyRACHEL JEANTEL UNIVERSITY: Today RJ Explains The Difference Between ?N*gga? And ?N*gger? - Clash Daily

Earlier I walked through the family room and my wife was watching it... mouth open, stunned at what she was hearing. "Cracker" is racist. Period. You call me cracker that means you profile me. You profile me as that white devil taskmaster. You see me the same as that evil slave owner. You dislike me because I look like him.
    Do you know Colonel Sanders (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is a Kentucky Colonel for Christ sake! A Confederate gentleman. That's a plantation and slave owner. But hey, the $11.95 bucket is a good deal. And I got nine mouths to feed.
    Now THAT'S racist! So sue me.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

4. Sometimes, DNA becomes corrupt. 'nuff said.

5. Who is "they"?? Who determines the meaning of words??

It would not matter what you said about her. People like Sharpton and Jackson who depend on racism for their livelihood will make it about race. From her interview and testimony on the stand it is easy to see why she and others would vote for lib-o-rats!!! Perhaps we could get her to sign up on luminosity!!

I do have a question, without highjacking this thread, but does it seem that the media, the lib-o-rats and obummer's minions are doing ALL they can to stoke up riots? With some of the dumb statements they are making, that is what it seems to me. Just asking!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I do have a question, without highjacking this thread, but does it seem that the media, the lib-o-rats and obummer's minions are doing ALL they can to stoke up riots? With some of the dumb statements they are making, that is what it seems to me. Just asking!
    Absolutely that's what they're doing. I've heard they're even quietly funding some of them. Not so far-fetched compared to some of the other things they've done.

Some people don't mind putting their ignorance on public display. I'd bet on a reality TV show featuring her.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    ...sad commentary on the state of mind of black youth today...[/url]
    I call it conspicuous ignorance--displaying ignorance like a badge of honor. ("They old...we in new school..." Why, why, why, is it so hard for so many to use "to be" correctly--or maybe to intentionally use substandard English to establish some kind of screwy identity?)

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Everytime I see R. Jeantel on the television 'trying' to communicate and then sticking her tongue out (licking her racist ignorant lips), she truly reminds me of an evil Star Wars character....

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

She was the best witness Zimmerman had...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast