God is a racist?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God is a racist?

God is a racist?

An associate professor of religious studies at the University of Pennsylvania said the not-guilty verdict of George Zimmerman means one sure thing: God is a racist.

Anthea Butler, who teaches within the Department of Religious Studies, wrote in Religious Dispatches: “God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us. As a black woman in a nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god. As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem.”

Attachment 9992

Ms. Butler also wrote that American Christians — some of the “biggest racists” — actually fear minorities, Breitbart reported.

“When George Zimmerman told [Fox News host] Sean Hannity that it was God’s will that he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, he was diving right into what most good conservative Christians in America think right now,” she wrote, as Breitbart reported. “Whatever makes them protected, safe and secure, is worth it at the expense of the black and brown people they fear.”

Read more: George Zimmerman fallout: God is racist, religion professor says - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

3. Now this is what you can a 'Educated Fool', this is a stupid comment that she don't know what she talking about.

Soooooo, If ya bring up race in your conversation and spewing of ideas. Your ideas and comments are not racist if you're black. But if any other input is considered, other then Caucasian, it's racist and is done to continue the "Racist America" we have become.
    Gee, those that have always wanted to united seem to continue to want division. Of course aided and abetted by the FED's to ensure we have protected classes that the Constitution of the US does not recognize. Individual Rights is what's protected, or at least supposed to be. Will we ever get back to Constitutional Law? Or are we now dammed to mass rule?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

5. When I take my pulpit I don't use it for nothing but to preach Jesus and him dieing for you, nothing else but I guess I'm different.

6. Have a feeling she will regret that comment when the lord comes back.

7. I've heard this many time and you know with me it's not about White Power, Black Power or Red Power, it's all about Jesus Christ and how he love us, so much he went to the cross for us, I want to go back with Him when he come for us.

I uh... I think, she just put her foot in her mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

The always tolerant left wing liberals that want us all to "just get along", Are the first to cast the racists stones. Facts mean nothing to them, emotions mean everything to them. Do we get this rant with black on black violence? Do we get this rant on black on white violence?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

God will not be mocked! If she doesn't repent and turn her life away from hate , she will regret it one day soon.
    “If we are to die, let us die like men!” General Patrick Cleburne.

11. Another case of blatant stupidity. Not surprising.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast