Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 10
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 218

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    If I buy a Ruger (made in the anti gun state of Connecticut) I'm at least supporting an American company that hires Americans who'll spend their money right here in America. If I buy a Desert Eagle or a Glock (both good guns, by the way), America can kiss that money goodbye. That's how I look at it.

    Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Money supersedes rights? Bloomberg would agree with you. Send him more.
    Now I'm not saying don't buy American but you seem to think that's what I'm doing.

  2.   
  3. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I understand Reb, I really do. In principal is stinks but these corporate execs haven't had a passing relationship with principals since before they got their MBA.
    Thanks I agree they only know one thing the bottom dollar. It's frustrating when so many Americans have this belief next election maybe we can make a difference. Here comes the next election either nothing changes or it get worse. So now the only way in my opinion that will make a difference is hit them in the pocket

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,668
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Money supersedes rights? Bloomberg would agree with you. Send him more.
    Now I'm not saying don't buy American but you seem to think that's what I'm doing.
    All I'm saying is, just because I disagree with a particular state's politics, I won't use that as an excuse not to buy products made within its borders. Besides, it's not the fault of those companies that the states in which they are located are the way they are. By that same logic, I should stop going to Chicago Bulls games because of Chicago's gun laws. I've been a Bulls fan all my life and will support them (financially or otherwise) until the day I die. I won't let Chicago gun laws get in the way of that.

    Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    All I'm saying is, just because I disagree with a particular state's politics, I won't use that as an excuse not to buy products made within its borders. Besides, it's not the fault of those companies that the states in which they are located are the way they are. By that same logic, I should stop going to Chicago Bulls games because of Chicago's gun laws. I've been a Bulls fan all my life and will support them (financially or otherwise) until the day I die. I won't let Chicago gun laws get in the way of that.

    Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    All I'm saying is those companies choose to remain in those states giving money via taxes to anti gun governments funding it's agenda. We should fight for all Americans rights not just the ones within our states.
    As for the rest of your post irrelevant

  6. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,668
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    All I'm saying is those companies choose to remain in those states giving money via taxes to anti gun governments funding it's agenda. We should fight for all Americans rights not just the ones within our states.
    As for the rest of your post irrelevant
    Not at all irrelevant. I used that example because someone else mentioned not spending money on ANYTHING from an anti gun jurisdiction, whether it's guns or anything else. In order to do that, I'd have to give up cheering for my favorite sports team. So yes Sir, the point I made is ABSOLUTELY relevant.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  7. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Not at all irrelevant. I used that example because someone else mentioned not spending money on ANYTHING from an anti gun jurisdiction, whether it's guns or anything else. In order to do that, I'd have to give up cheering for my favorite sports team. So yes Sir, the point I made is ABSOLUTELY relevant.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    It's still irrelevant regardless if you think that it is.

  8. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,668
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    It's still irrelevant regardless if you think that it is.
    You're entitled to your opinion. But I'm also entitled to mine. I wouldn't have brought it up if I believed it wasn't relevant.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  9. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    bigrebnc1861 - You are a troll from a liberal anti-gun website sent here to cause hate and discontent. Luckily, that hate and discontent has been directed at you rather than each other. Nice try. If you are not willing to accept facts that some people post, you are limiting your own mind by the fences you have placed around it. NC is a sorry state regarding taxes, and as Blues posted, their gun laws too. I have a home in SC and am stationed in VA, and I have the displeasure of driving through your state on a frequent basis. I always get gas right before entering NC so I don't have to stop, because your STATE TAXES are roughly .20 cents more per gallon than any other state in the area. Your state taxes equal those in CA, NJ, NY, MA and others on fuel. Where is that money going? The gas doesn't cost any more to produce, does it fund your "may I please buy a gun" permit program???
    Chief

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion. But I'm also entitled to mine. I wouldn't have brought it up if I believed it wasn't relevant.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    It's still irrelevant whether or not you like shitcagao bulls because of the cities anti gun agenda has no bearing on how guns are controlled in that state.

  11. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    bigrebnc1861 - You are a troll from a liberal anti-gun website sent here to cause hate and discontent. Luckily, that hate and discontent has been directed at you rather than each other. Nice try. If you are not willing to accept facts that some people post, you are limiting your own mind by the fences you have placed around it. NC is a sorry state regarding taxes, and as Blues posted, their gun laws too. I have a home in SC and am stationed in VA, and I have the displeasure of driving through your state on a frequent basis. I always get gas right before entering NC so I don't have to stop, because your STATE TAXES are roughly .20 cents more per gallon than any other state in the area. Your state taxes equal those in CA, NJ, NY, MA and others on fuel. Where is that money going? The gas doesn't cost any more to produce, does it fund your "may I please buy a gun" permit program???
    I've been here since 2010 and you?

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast