Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    My mothers dead you bastard.
    My condolences. So is mine. Luckily though, I had her for the first 40 years of my life. I'm sure it must be difficult to lose one's mom when they're such a child. If you study the English language real hard, I'm sure you can grow into a little man who could still make her proud.

But still your irrelevant with your bull **** links
    You're right, the links I gave are bullscheisen to me. They don't affect me in any way. They affect you, and they destroy the misstatements and talking out of your hiney that you have engaged in in this thread. They are links to your state's laws. If they're bullscheisen, I suggest you move as soon as you can before your state finishes the job of burying you in bullscheisen that you've already gotten a 90% head-start on yourself.

you are giving money to anti gun states go on your masters are wanting to push more anti gun agenda.
    Another epic fail Brainiac. The last firearm I bought was well before you withdrew your permission for us to make up our own minds about what, when and from whom we purchase when you started this thread yesterday. Honest, check the books Inspector Clouseau, I haven't sent a dime for guns to any state, including my own, since you made it clear that all purchases have to be cleared through you first.

Just to ease your mind though, I guess it's probably expected by you that I should state my future intentions, and I have no desire, need or intention of buying any guns for the foreseeable future.

So, to be as clear as I can be, if you accuse me of supporting anti-gunners (under your own twisted definitions) anymore during the (undeserved) future life of this thread, you are now on notice that you would be telling a knowing and willful lie. If you say that such states are my "masters" and that I'm helping my "masters" push their anti-gun agendas, you will be telling a knowing and willful lie. Lastly, since you have already spoken these untruths from the part of the human anatomy where a person meets his saddle, an apology would be in order before jerking your knee into your mandible, thus knocking yourself into the semi-conscious state you have obviously been operating under during your previous posting sessions.

See, when I first made the terrible decision to try to discuss this idiotic thread with you, I was under the mistaken impression that you could actually read. The above has nothing --N-O-T-H-I-N-G-- to do with North Carolina state law. It references a non-binding resolution that your state legislature is sending to your federal congressional delegation "demanding" of them that they support no federal gun control proposals. You see, 'Panky, you anti-gun state legislature wants to reserve to itself all authority to impose unconstitutional, anti-gun legislation upon you and your fellow citizens for themselves. (Links are to help you with your vocabulary studies. Don't say I never did nothin' for you.)
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    My condolences. So is mine. Luckily though, I had her for the first 40 years of my life. I'm sure it must be difficult to lose one's mom when they're such a child. If you study the English language real hard, I'm sure you can grow into a little man who could still make her proud.

You're right, the links I gave are bullscheisen to me. They don't affect me in any way. They affect you, and they destroy the misstatements and talking out of your hiney that you have engaged in in this thread. They are links to your state's laws. If they're bullscheisen, I suggest you move as soon as you can before your state finishes the job of burying you in bullscheisen that you've already gotten a 90% head-start on yourself.

Another epic fail Brainiac. The last firearm I bought was well before you withdrew your permission for us to make up our own minds about what, when and from whom we purchase when you started this thread yesterday. Honest, check the books Inspector Clouseau, I haven't sent a dime for guns to any state, including my own, since you made it clear that all purchases have to be cleared through you first.

Just to ease your mind though, I guess it's probably expected by you that I should state my future intentions, and I have no desire, need or intention of buying any guns for the foreseeable future.

So, to be as clear as I can be, if you accuse me of supporting anti-gunners (under your own twisted definitions) anymore during the (undeserved) future life of this thread, you are now on notice that you would be telling a knowing and willful lie. If you say that such states are my "masters" and that I'm helping my "masters" push their anti-gun agendas, you will be telling a knowing and willful lie. Lastly, since you have already spoken these untruths from the part of the human anatomy where a person meets his saddle, an apology would be in order before jerking your knee into your mandible, thus knocking yourself into the semi-conscious state you have obviously been operating under during your previous posting sessions.

See, when I first made the terrible decision to try to discuss this idiotic thread with you, I was under the mistaken impression that you could actually read. The above has nothing --N-O-T-H-I-N-G-- to do with North Carolina state law. It references a non-binding resolution that your state legislature is sending to your federal congressional delegation "demanding" of them that they support no federal gun control proposals. You see, 'Panky, you anti-gun state legislature wants to reserve to itself all authority to impose unconstitutional, anti-gun legislation upon you and your fellow citizens for themselves. (Links are to help you with your vocabulary studies. Don't say I never did nothin' for you.)
    Dude all I can say you'll sale your right. You've shown this to be true little man maybe one day it will finally sink in.

It's still irrelevant whether or not you like shitcagao bulls because of the cities anti gun agenda has no bearing on how guns are controlled in that state.
    You still don't get it, do you? If you dislike a state's politics, and you don't want to spend any money to support it, then guns aren't the only product you'd boycott. You'd boycott ALL goods and services produced there, not just guns. I refuse to live in Illinois because of the gun laws, but Cook County has a much better nightlife, museums, and entertainment options (including my favorite sports team) than where I live (Northwest Indiana). Plus, as others have said on this thread repeatedly, the businesses that call a particular state home have nothing to do with the government's anti-gun attitude, so punishing those businesses on those grounds would make zero sense whatsoever.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Dude all I can say you'll sale your right. You've shown this to be true little man maybe one day it will finally sink in.
    Translation: "Uhh......I got nuthin'."
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You still don't get it, do you? If you dislike a state's politics, and you don't want to spend any money to support it, then guns aren't the only product you'd boycott. You'd boycott ALL goods and services produced there, not just guns. I refuse to live in Illinois because of the gun laws, but Cook County has a much better nightlife, museums, and entertainment options (including my favorite sports team) than where I live (Northwest Indiana). Plus, as others have said on this thread repeatedly, the businesses that call a particular state home have nothing to do with the government's anti-gun attitude, so punishing those businesses on those grounds would make zero sense whatsoever.

No you don't get it sports is not politics it has no bearing what so ever how laws are created. Do you understand this?

No you don't get it sports is not politics it has no bearing what so ever how laws are created. Do you understand this?
    My father used to tell me that getting into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed is an unfair fight. Therefore, I rest my case.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Translation: "Uhh......I got nuthin'."
    You are correct you don't have anything you'll go with the political winds winds
    You'll betray anyone for a name brand gun. You'll support those anti gun states.

My father used to tell me that getting into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed is an unfair fight. I rest my case.

ok I'll just call you boy for short to keep it simple so you'll understand what is being said. So boy tell me when was the last time Shitcago bulls created any laws?

ok I'll just call you boy for short to keep it simple so you'll understand what is being said. So boy tell me when was the last time Shitcago bulls created any laws?
    I could say the same thing about gun manufacturers. When was the last time Ruger, Winchester, or Smith & Wesson created any laws?

Benjamin Franklin

I could say the same thing about gun manufacturers. When was the last time Ruger, Winchester, or Smith & Wesson created any laws?

Do you really want to go there? Who are the gun lobbies? They have more influence on gun laws than Shitcago bulls do.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast