Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 12
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    You are correct you don't have anything you'll go with the political winds winds
    You'll betray anyone for a name brand gun. You'll support those anti gun states.
    Like I said, the next time you spew that garbage, you will be committing a knowing and willful lie, liar. And besides, I already acquiesced to your demand that I don't support anti-gun states when I said I'm boycotting North freakin' Carolina.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Do you really want to go there? Who are the gun lobbies? They have more influence on gun laws than Shitcago bulls do.
    And I guess sports teams aren't guilty of strong arming the taxpayers to build new stadiums for them in order to keep them in town?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I really don't know the laws of Croatia, but I really like the guns made there.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Like I said, the next time you spew that garbage, you will be committing a knowing and willful lie, liar. And besides, I already acquiesced to your demand that I don't support anti-gun states when I said I'm boycotting North freakin' Carolina.
    You're full of ****. You support anti gun sates when you buy a gun made from a states that is anti gun. Indirectly
    I slapped that **** around when you posted the bull **** 2011 link or are you to stupid to comprehend that? YES YOU ARE.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    And I guess sports teams aren't guilty of strong arming the taxpayers to build new stadiums for them in order to keep them in town?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Look out another straw man has been murdered. STADIUMS ARE NOT A GUN'S
    Gun laws are not stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I really don't know the laws of Croatia, but I really like the guns made there.
    I could care less unless they are Americans.

Many of the gun manufactures are actively looking to move, especially if the unconstitutional laws passed by the libturds running the state are not overturned in the courts. And you want to punish the manufacturer that setup shop in these states decades or centuries ago. Kind of short sighted and counter productive.

Boycotting them only hurts the company and their employees, and the poli-ticks that passed the laws probably get their cookies off when these companies fall on hard times.

What you should do is remove all your business from the state, especially tourism. Hunters spend a lot of money in CO, and many are going hunting in other states this year because of their laws. Magpul and their employees didn't pass the laws, and do not need to be punished because CO used to be a good state to establish their business in. They are a victim of the stupidity of the state legislature only to be re-victimized by knee jerk reactions of consumers that choose to blame them.

I will support any gun related company (and employees) in these state, based on their product and service, and I refuse to re-victimize them.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Many of the gun manufactures are actively looking to move, especially if the unconstitutional laws passed by the libturds running the state are not overturned in the courts. And you want to punish the manufacturer that setup shop in these states decades or centuries ago. Kind of short sighted and counter productive.

Boycotting them only hurts the company and their employees, and the poli-ticks that passed the laws probably get their cookies off when these companies fall on hard times.

What you should do is remove all your business from the state, especially tourism. Hunters spend a lot of money in CO, and many are going hunting in other states this year because of their laws. Magpul and their employees didn't pass the laws, and do not need to be punished because CO used to be a good state to establish their business in. They are a victim of the stupidity of the state legislature only to be re-victimized by knee jerk reactions of consumers that choose to blame them.

I will support any gun related company (and employees) in these state, based on their product and service, and I refuse to re-victimize them.
    Even though that company continues to remain in a state that the citizens of that state can't buy their product?

Got to ask how do you get rid of anti gunners?

You're living in a dream world the only way to end the anti gun agenda is cut the funds from it. Buy a gun from a company based in an anti gun state is supporting the agenda of that anti gun state.
    Your living in a delusional world, these states will not collapse if the gun manufactures go out of business, they will probably cheer their demise, and if the hit on the tax base of the state is significant enough, they'll just raise taxes and fees, business as usual in libturd states, while planning the next restriction of rights to impose on the states citizens.

Who suffers, the company, those loyal to their product, and the employees, none of which are on the radar of libturds that created the anti-gun environment.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast