Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 13
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    You're full of ****. You support anti gun sates when you buy a gun made from a states that is anti gun. Indirectly
    I said I haven't bought any guns since you revoked our permission to buy from anti-gun states. Did you miss that? So I haven't supported any anti-gun states. Got it? However, I do think it's an important thing to teach anti-gun states a lesson, so I decided to start with a boycott of your state, North "anti-gun-by-God" Carolina. Try to keep up 'Panky.

I slapped that **** around when you posted the bull **** 2011 link or are you to stupid to comprehend that? YES YOU ARE.
    Oh buh massa, I's tryd real har' tuh poast udder linky-dinky-doos too in dat same poast! Put da whip away massa! I be a reauh guud ol' boy tuhdaa, massa, an' I dun poasted a leenk to you's ahhtornee genrul's sum-mary of da latest ruhvishuns to you's lahs down der in Narth Caruhline where dey dun showed you's don't know a damn thing about what you's talkin' about massa! Ruhmembuh dis heuh massa?

No massa? Howszzaboud dis leenk, massa?

Check it out:

B. North Carolina Requirements

North Carolina's pistol permitting and concealed carry permit laws qualify as an alternative
    to the requirements of the Brady Law. Therefore, when a person desires to purchase a handgun
    from a federally-licensed dealer, the person needs to comply solely with North Carolina's pistol
    permit laws, and present a valid permit to purchase a handgun or valid North Carolina-issued
    concealed carry permit.
    (Please note: Even if a NICS inquiry by a federally-licensed dealer was
    done in this circumstance, it does not do away with the necessity for a pistol purchase permit.)
    As always, any other transfer between private individuals is also governed by North Carolina's
    pistol permit laws.
    Didja see dat, massa? You's state be so anti-guhn dat yous cantneeven inherit a guhn witout beggin' fo' puhmisshun fruhm yo' massa, the state you freakin' moron!

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I just figured it out - bigreb (ironically spelled in lower case) thought he had a wonderful idea (or more likely stole someone else's, since he doesn't seem to be a deep thinker) and is now angry that every gun-owning, Constitution loving member of this forum disagrees with him. He must then resort to name calling and obtuse arguments that have nothing to do with questions asked of him.
    -
    One more try. bigreb, is it OK to buy a gun from Colorado? Can it be any gun or does it need to be made before 2013? Is it too late because they are now pushing an anti-gun agenda? Lastly, the question you were never able to answer - How does state tax money fund an anti-gun agenda?

Got to ask how do you get rid of anti gunners?
    Easy, take 'em to the range! I have never brought a first time shooter to the range that hasn't left wanting to go again!
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I just figured it out - bigreb (ironically spelled in lower case) thought he had a wonderful idea (or more likely stole someone else's, since he doesn't seem to be a deep thinker) and is now angry that every gun-owning, Constitution loving member of this forum disagrees with him. He must then resort to name calling and obtuse arguments that have nothing to do with questions asked of him.
    -
    One more try. bigreb, is it OK to buy a gun from Colorado? Can it be any gun or does it need to be made before 2013? Is it too late because they are now pushing an anti-gun agenda? Lastly, the question you were never able to answer - How does state tax money fund an anti-gun agenda?
    Talk about not thinking. Junior you need to be here a while before you address me. Do you have a brain? I have already addressed this with you A link was used from 2011 trying to show my state was anti gun, when in fact I pointed out those laws are being removed and provided link and you doing the same thing will get the same name dumb ass the link was irrelevant. And just for chits and grins my state doesn't have any gun bans.

How does state tax money fund an anti-gun agenda?
    How about taxes? Taxes fund the anti gun government.

is it OK to buy a gun from Colorado?
    Another dumb ass comment what in the hell is this thread about?
    OH and dumb ass I am the watch dog unlike you

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Easy, take 'em to the range! I have never brought a first time shooter to the range that hasn't left wanting to go again!
    Do you have a brain?
    How do you get rid of this anti gun legislation?

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I said I haven't bought any guns since you revoked our permission to buy from anti-gun states. Did you miss that? So I haven't supported any anti-gun states. Got it? However, I do think it's an important thing to teach anti-gun states a lesson, so I decided to start with a boycott of your state, North "anti-gun-by-God" Carolina. Try to keep up 'Panky.

Oh buh massa, I's tryd real har' tuh poast udder linky-dinky-doos too in dat same poast! Put da whip away massa! I be a reauh guud ol' boy tuhdaa, massa, an' I dun poasted a leenk to you's ahhtornee genrul's sum-mary of da latest ruhvishuns to you's lahs down der in Narth Caruhline where dey dun showed you's don't know a damn thing about what you's talkin' about massa! Ruhmembuh dis heuh massa?

No massa? Howszzaboud dis leenk, massa?

Didja see dat, massa? You's state be so anti-guhn dat yous cantneeven inherit a guhn witout beggin' fo' puhmisshun fruhm yo' massa, the state you freakin' moron!

Blues
    Dumb ass I've shown you this once I guess you're just to think to understand

Pro-Gun Provisions

Open carry is permissible in North Carolina. The state also has a preemption law that prevents county or municipal governments from enacting gun laws that are more restrictive than state law. North Carolina also has a law protecting gun ranges.

Restrictions

Gun bans: None.

Waiting periods for gun purchases: None.

License or permit to purchase guns: With the exception of persons with valid carry permits, a license is required for all handgun purchases. Licenses are issued to eligible applicants within 30 days of the date of application.

The purchase permit is gone once it get's past the senate. And that only applies to a FFL sales.

Even though that company continues to remain in a state that the citizens of that state can't buy their product?
    They can't buy them from out of state companies either, thus using your rational, well there is none. Picking up and moving is a business decision, and a knee jerk reaction to do so when the economics don't make sense is suicide for the company.

How counter productive to condemn these companies to failure due to lack of business, and then have the citizens vote the libturds out and turn the laws over, or the courts to overturn the laws as unconstitutional. The only thing accomplished is a company destroyed through emotion and ignorance.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    They can't buy them from out of state companies either, thus using your rational, well there is none. Picking up and moving is a business decision, and a knee jerk reaction to do so when the economics don't make sense is suicide for the company.

How counter productive to condemn these companies to failure due to lack of business, and then have the citizens vote the libturds out and turn the laws over, or the courts to overturn the laws as unconstitutional. The only thing accomplished is a company destroyed through emotion and ignorance.

OH so you think voting works? If that was true why is Bloomberg on his third term? Thinking elections work is counter productive.

STOP USING AN OUTDATED LINK
    RALEIGH -- The Senate Judiciary Committee added new language to a House bill expanding gun rights Tuesday morning to include doing away with North Carolina's current system of pistol purchase permits.

Under current law, North Carolinians must get a permit from their local sheriff's office to buy a pistol. The restriction does not apply to rifles and shotguns. The Senate addition to House Bill 937 would require a concealed weapons permit or a background check to buy a pistol - but no permit from a sheriff's office. Records of concealed-carry permits issued and weapons sales would not be open to the public.

The wide-ranging bill also endorses a broader approach to weapon storage on school campuses and carrying concealed firearms at certain events. It also maintains new penalties and safeguards in the House bill while toughening offenses for permit holders who violate existing prohibitions.
    Gun bill would end North Carolina pistol purchase permits | abc11.com

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Dumb ass I've shown you this once I guess you're just to think to understand

Pro-Gun Provisions

Open carry is permissible in North Carolina. The state also has a preemption law that prevents county or municipal governments from enacting gun laws that are more restrictive than state law. North Carolina also has a law protecting gun ranges.

Restrictions

Gun bans: None.

Waiting periods for gun purchases: None.

License or permit to purchase guns: With the exception of persons with valid carry permits, a license is required for all handgun purchases. Licenses are issued to eligible applicants within 30 days of the date of application.

The purchase permit is gone once it get's past the senate. And that only applies to a FFL sales.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast