Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 14
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    OH so you think voting works? If that was true why is Bloomberg on his third term? Thinking elections work is counter productive.
    Some states the citizens are just going to poop and fall back in it, and that's their problem. There is still no rational in punishing a company and employees that vehemently opposed what happened, but is economically trapped, and your boycott only guarantees they will remain trapped or fail due to the ignorance of re-victimizing the victim.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

STOP USING AN OUTDATED LINK
    RALEIGH -- The Senate Judiciary Committee added new language to a House bill expanding gun rights Tuesday morning to include doing away with North Carolina's current system of pistol purchase permits.

Under current law, North Carolinians must get a permit from their local sheriff's office to buy a pistol. The restriction does not apply to rifles and shotguns. The Senate addition to House Bill 937 would require a concealed weapons permit or a background check to buy a pistol - but no permit from a sheriff's office. Records of concealed-carry permits issued and weapons sales would not be open to the public.

The wide-ranging bill also endorses a broader approach to weapon storage on school campuses and carrying concealed firearms at certain events. It also maintains new penalties and safeguards in the House bill while toughening offenses for permit holders who violate existing prohibitions.
    Gun bill would end North Carolina pistol purchase permits | abc11.com
    Dude, your link is 39 days old
    Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?-jiffm.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    STOP USING AN OUTDATED LINK
    RALEIGH -- The Senate Judiciary Committee added new language to a House bill expanding gun rights Tuesday morning to include doing away with North Carolina's current system of pistol purchase permits.

Under current law, North Carolinians must get a permit from their local sheriff's office to buy a pistol. The restriction does not apply to rifles and shotguns. The Senate addition to House Bill 937 would require a concealed weapons permit or a background check to buy a pistol - but no permit from a sheriff's office. Records of concealed-carry permits issued and weapons sales would not be open to the public.

The wide-ranging bill also endorses a broader approach to weapon storage on school campuses and carrying concealed firearms at certain events. It also maintains new penalties and safeguards in the House bill while toughening offenses for permit holders who violate existing prohibitions.
    Gun bill would end North Carolina pistol purchase permits | abc11.com
    I asked you at least three times what you meant when you said NC was "moving" to change the laws. Before this link right here, the only thing you offered in reply to that question was some non-binding resolution going to the federal delegation of your state that had absolutely nothing to do with your state's gun control laws. So finally you've provided a rational answer to what you asserted earlier in the thread that took you yourself two days of being an insufferable, insipid curmudgeon before you could even find a link to what you were talking about.

Good luck. Maybe your state will pass it, maybe they won't. I'll rescind my boycott of NC now, but my boycott of you will last forever. Adios muchacho culo.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

littlereb:
    The fact that they are trying to "change" them means they are not yet CHANGED. Which means that until further notice you live in a gun-restrictive state.
    -
    How long anyone has been on this message board has no bearing on anything. Does that mean that no-one had any useful input before they invented the internet?
    -
    Again, how do the taxes received by a state fund anti gun legislation? Those taxes fund roads, schools, LEO's, pensions etc. NOT LEGISLATION.
    Chief

Oh my! Profanity and name calling, "the crutch of the crippled conversationalist".
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Dude, your link is 39 days old
    Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?-jiffm.jpg
    Let me get this correct you say you live in North Carolina and haven't heard about this RECENT legislation? Maybe you should slap your face a little harder and knock some sense in it.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    littlereb:
    The fact that they are trying to "change" them means they are not yet CHANGED. Which means that until further notice you live in a gun-restrictive state.
    -
    How long anyone has been on this message board has no bearing on anything. Does that mean that no-one had any useful input before they invented the internet?
    -
    Again, how do the taxes received by a state fund anti gun legislation? Those taxes fund roads, schools, LEO's, pensions etc. NOT LEGISLATION.
    dear whodunce the dumb ass said North Carolina was anti gun because of some link that was dated 2011. I've shown that North Carolina is by far one of the most supportive second amendment states their is. Deal with that. As for the length of how long someone has been here, you called me a troll I'll let my past post be my witness. You're new here maybe you'll learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Oh my! Profanity and name calling, "the crutch of the crippled conversationalist".
    Newbie who don't know what they are talking about is another.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I asked you at least three times what you meant when you said NC was "moving" to change the laws. Before this link right here, the only thing you offered in reply to that question was some non-binding resolution going to the federal delegation of your state that had absolutely nothing to do with your state's gun control laws. So finally you've provided a rational answer to what you asserted earlier in the thread that took you yourself two days of being an insufferable, insipid curmudgeon before you could even find a link to what you were talking about.

Good luck. Maybe your state will pass it, maybe they won't. I'll rescind my boycott of NC now, but my boycott of you will last forever. Adios muchacho culo.

Blues
    It's a done deal, maybe you'll get rid of McCain.

Newbie who don't know what they are talking about is another.
    Newbie, are you serious? Is that the best you can do? I think most of the members that have posted on this topic, realize we are talking to a wall, but it is fun winding you up! I can not wait to see what your next reply will be!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast