Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Here you go as I said if you already own one that's fine plus regardless if you don't buy anymore firearms from what once was a communist country that will not change anything for that country, North Korea is a very good example.
    Russia is still communist. Dumbass.

Blog Entries
    My mothers dead you bastard. But still your irrelevant with your bull **** links you are giving money to anti gun states go on your masters are wanting to push more anti gun agenda.
    Did she die of embarrassment? You are sooooo full of crap. Normally, I disagree with blues just cuz...but since you're such an uneducated dbag, hes lookin like BFF material.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    You blew it when you started calling people "dumb-ass" for citing facts and stating their opinion of those facts. You also didn't answer my question. How is that gun company's tax dollar getting into an anti-gun agenda? (oh, and if you can prove it rather than just thinking I'll trust you it would carry more weight)
    -
    Guess what? I drive a Toyota truck that was made in Tennessee, I am sure that I have many things in my home that are made in China and elsewhere, I support Gun companies based on their product rather than their location, and I don't feel the least bit guilty... Suck on that.
    He also calls people dumbass while he claims that Russia isn't communist. Lmao tell that to the poor people living under his rule. Tell that to ***** Riot who sits in prison for singing a song.

Blog Entries
    Do you really want to go there? Who are the gun lobbies? They have more influence on gun laws than Shitcago bulls do.
    Do you refuse to wear Hanes because His Airness (a former "Shitcago Bull") is the spokesman or is it because you like your racing stripes on the inside of your pants?

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Did she die of embarrassment? You are sooooo full of crap. Normally, I disagree with blues just cuz...but since you're such an uneducated dbag, hes lookin like BFF material.
    Fvcking SOB why don't you come to Kannapolis and ask me to my face?

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Russia is still communist. Dumbass.
    There are just as many communist in America as their are in Russia. Does that make America a communist country?

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    well said Blues!
    Let's address those links he used

The first is from 2011 big deal it's 2013 and things have changed
    Now that Guns and ammo link he said North Carolina was 19. But if you look at the points North Carolina has 45 points the same as Mississippi, Louisiana, Indiana, Texas, With South Carolina at 46 points according to that list. I really don't know how or where they come up with their point system but have you seen South Carolina's gun laws?
    South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
    South Carolina has had a Republican governor for a few years and Republican controlled state government but have drug it's feet on it's gun laws.
    North Carolina on the other hand hasn't. Even Florida has 26 points what is guns and ammo basing their point system on?
    I believe guns and ammo is basing their point system on the number of gun owners in a state.
    In other words he didn't actually read what he posted or was trying to be misleading.

South Carolina has had a Republican governor for a few years and Republican controlled state government but have drug it's feet on it's gun laws.
    Proposed South Carolina Gun Laws - American Gun Owners Alliance

I count 35 laws presently being worked on in SC, including Constitutional Carry (with no need for permits), State funded firearms classes in schools, etc. Just sent one to the Gov to remove the restriction on carrying where alcohol is served. We already have county funded armed police officers in our schools (no gun-free zones).
    -
    Meanwhile NC is working on legislation such as
    GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF NORTH CAROLINA
    SENATE BILL 124
    *S124-v-5*
    AN ACT TO MAKE IT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE TO DISCHARGE A FIREARM WITHIN AN ENCLOSURE WITH THE INTENT TO INCITE FEAR.
    and
    GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF NORTH CAROLINA
    SESSION 2013
    HOUSE BILL 942
    *H942-v-1*
    A BILL TO BE ENTITLED
    AN ACT TO CREATE THE CRIMINAL OFFENSE OF DISCHARGING A FIREARM WITH RECKLESS DISREGARD
    Proposed North Carolina Gun Laws - American Gun Owners Alliance
    Give 'em a read and see what your legislators are working on, then SHUT THE HELL UP!

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Proposed South Carolina Gun Laws - American Gun Owners Alliance

I count 35 laws presently being worked on in SC, including Constitutional Carry (with no need for permits), State funded firearms classes in schools, etc. Just sent one to the Gov to remove the restriction on carrying where alcohol is served. We already have county funded armed police officers in our schools (no gun-free zones).
    -
    Meanwhile NC is working on legislation such as

and

Proposed North Carolina Gun Laws - American Gun Owners Alliance
    Give 'em a read and see what your legislators are working on, then SHUT THE HELL UP!
    How long has South Carolina had a Republican govenor and Republican Controlled state congress?
    Compare that to North Carolina's 2013 voted in a Republican Governor and broke the 140 of democratic control of the state government in 2010

All the gun related bills in North Carolina 2013-2014 | An NC Gun Blog
    So why don't you learn when too shut up.

We are no different than any other states they have the same restrictions.
    How stupid is this comment? Guess what, California is no different than any other states that have the same restrictions. You're an Idiot.
    Chief

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast