Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

I've come to the conclusion most gun owners or at least those in this forum are self centered sell outs, for that shinny and blued piece of metal. They say they support the second amendment unless it's restricted against other U.S. Citizens. They feel it is attacking the second amendment when someone suggest a gun manufacture should move from a state that is anti gun. Hint it's not attacking the second amendment, it's trying to preserve it for all Americans. People you better wake up and stop thinking voting will work ands protect your rights, voting doesn't work, the only think that will work is cut the funds.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    That's funny, Udunce thought California had the same restriction as North Carolina. As I said North Carolina is no different than any other state with the same restrictions.
    OK, I lied. I'm not done
    You said:
    We are no different than any other states they have the same restrictions.
    I said:
    California is no different than any other states that have the same restrictions.
    My point is that you have no logic to your statement. California (or NY, NJ, IL etc.) is no different from any other state that has the same dumb a$$ restrictions that California has.
    I'll try again to see if you can decipher it.
    I am just as rich as anybody else that has the same amount of money as me. Do you see how stupid that sounds? Probably not.
    -
    Work on your literacy; and please contact your representatives and urge them to actually pass something. Then urge your Governor to actually sign them into law. Until then, nothing has made your laws less restrictive than they now are.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    OK, I lied. I'm not done
    You said:

I said:

My point is that you have no logic to your statement. California (or NY, NJ, IL etc.) is no different from any other state that has the same dumb a$$ restrictions that California has.
    I'll try again to see if you can decipher it.
    I am just as rich as anybody else that has the same amount of money as me. Do you see how stupid that sounds? Probably not.
    -
    Work on your literacy; and please contact your representatives and urge them to actually pass something. Then urge your Governor to actually sign them into law. Until then, nothing has made your laws less restrictive than they now are.
    Udunce you are a misleading POS this was the comment I was responding too

but very limited on where we can carry, have to ask the Sheriff for permission to buy a gun if you don't have a CHP
    Which was made in response to my post rebuttal too the guns and ammo link
    If it's confusing for you I suggest you stay away.
    And even that response I was posting to is misleading Most states are restricted from carrying in the same places. With exception to California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois.

North Carolina doesn't have any different restriction than Arizona as far as places you can't carry.

I live 20 miles north of Charlotte I worked in Charlotte all through his time as mayor

Now whose speculating? You already said you did not know anything about his second amendment position. Unlike you I have the advantage of living near Charlotte with out living in Charlotte. He was a good mayor and sit's the record for election wins even in a democratic held city. But don't take my word how about the NRA?

Pat McCrory (R)
    Grade: A
    A Solidly pro-gun candidate. A candidate who has supported NRA positions on key votes in elective office or a candidate with a demonstrated record of support on Second Amendment issues.

What the Grades Mean:

The NRA-PVF is non-partisan in issuing its candidate grades and endorsements. We do not base our decisions on a candidate's party affiliation, but rather on his or her record on Second Amendment issues. The NRA is a single issue organization. The only issues on which we evaluate candidates seeking elected office are gun-related issues.
    but dig deeper, he refused to answer the NRA questionnaire, and had done NOTHING to earn that rating. The NRA rating is based on nothing other than the "R" behind his name. He has NO 2A voting record. 2A issues are beyond the pervue of city councils. He wanted to tax every single NC resident to build a shiny new train that would serve Charlotte metro only, now how democratic is that?

And for the NCSA's power, it got the bills sponsor to ask for a vote of non-concurrence? Please pay attention
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    but dig deeper, he refused to answer the NRA questionnaire, and had done NOTHING to earn that rating. The NRA rating is based on nothing other than the "R" behind his name. He has NO 2A voting record. 2A issues are beyond the pervue of city councils. He wanted to tax every single NC resident to build a shiny new train that would serve Charlotte metro only, now how democratic is that?

And for the NCSA's power, it got the bills sponsor to ask for a vote of non-concurrence? Please pay attention
    Not sure you understand what I said earlier I LIVE NEAR CHARLOTTE. I worked in Charlotte during his time as mayor. He's not an unknown to those who live around here. OH sure he wants those shinny new toys but what does that have to do with the second amendment?
    Did you by chance see the NRA giving some Democrats an A? Yes they even gave some Demoicrats an A It had nothing to do with an R or D

You missed the point. But anyway did I say that was a law?
    Your rolled it out like it was something special, when in fact it was done solely to flip off Obama, on paper. I approve, but it changed NOTHING
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your rolled it out like it was something special, when in fact it was done solely to flip off Obama, on paper. I approve, but it changed NOTHING
    No I did not roll anything out, How is posting a link saying it's a law? However it does show the position of the current state government of North Carolina something you failed to understand.

I know I am a newbie, and I should learn from the oldbie`s. Ok, I get it, "Insult those that disagree until they see it your way". I should have known that, it is the same strategy that Barack Hussein Obama and his minions use. More flies with honey never works! Thanks for the education.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I've been here since 2010 and you?
    OOOOOO0000000ooooooo kill shot

Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?-tumblr_m2hfyxemll1qa64bjo1_500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    I know I am a newbie, and I should learn from the oldbie`s. Ok, I get it, "Insult those that disagree until they see it your way". I should have known that, it is the same strategy that Barack Hussein Obama and his minions use. More flies with honey never works! Thanks for the education.
    No you're wrong you'll only get an insult from me by doing what dumb ass did posting those links one out of date and the other he did not even bother to read. All he saw was the number 19 disregarding the fact those other states had the same amount of points as North Carolina And failed to mention that guns and ammo was basing their point system on the number of gun owners in the state.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast