Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 19
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    OOOOOO0000000ooooooo kill shot

Attachment 10020
    He made a stupid comment or are you giving him a pass? I'll let my let my past post of three years on this forum speak for me and if I am a troll from a anti gun web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    bigrebnc1861 - You are a troll from a liberal anti-gun website sent here to cause hate and discontent. Luckily, that hate and discontent has been directed at you rather than each other. Nice try. If you are not willing to accept facts that some people post, you are limiting your own mind by the fences you have placed around it. NC is a sorry state regarding taxes, and as Blues posted, their gun laws too. I have a home in SC and am stationed in VA, and I have the displeasure of driving through your state on a frequent basis. I always get gas right before entering NC so I don't have to stop, because your STATE TAXES are roughly .20 cents more per gallon than any other state in the area. Your state taxes equal those in CA, NJ, NY, MA and others on fuel. Where is that money going? The gas doesn't cost any more to produce, does it fund your "may I please buy a gun" permit program???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Fvcking SOB why don't you come to Kannapolis and ask me to my face?
    Internet g g g g GANGSTA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Internet g g g g GANGSTA!!!
    Sure just keep thinking that.

Blog Entries
    Sure just keep thinking that.
    Says the "man" hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Says the "man" hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
    Aren't you doing the same thing? talking **** behind a computer screen something you would not do face too face? You don't know me, but I do know me.

When I bought my Ruger SR9, I picked it because not only did I like it better than most of the others I tried, (Glock, Taurus, Sig, etc.) but I wanted a pistol made here in the us, and was glad to see it was made in Arizona, I have owned this SR9 for a couple of years and never once been sorry. I love the feel and balance. I plan to keep it a long while and C/C it every day.

I've come to the conclusion most gun owners or at least those in this forum are self centered sell outs, for that shinny and blued piece of metal. They say they support the second amendment unless it's restricted against other U.S. Citizens. They feel it is attacking the second amendment when someone suggest a gun manufacture should move from a state that is anti gun. Hint it's not attacking the second amendment, it's trying to preserve it for all Americans. People you better wake up and stop thinking voting will work ands protect your rights, voting doesn't work, the only think that will work is cut the funds.
    one more time

one more time
    It's good that you recognize your own faults, not to mention your sunny disposition and circular logic. We're done
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It's good that you recognize your own faults, not to mention your sunny disposition and circular logic. We're done
    I'm not a sell out, I defend all citizens who want to have their constitutional rights protected. You and others in this thread are sell out willing to trade their rights for that shinny blued piece of metal. I go to many gun shows in North Carolina you'll see me one day.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    When I bought my Ruger SR9, I picked it because not only did I like it better than most of the others I tried, (Glock, Taurus, Sig, etc.) but I wanted a pistol made here in the us, and was glad to see it was made in Arizona, I have owned this SR9 for a couple of years and never once been sorry. I love the feel and balance. I plan to keep it a long while and C/C it every day.
    Careful, bigreb is gonna get ya! Your Ruger was made in AZ, but their corporate offices are in anti-gun CT. FYI, you can't win with him. I own 4 Rugers (3 pistols and a rifle) and couldn't be happier. And I don't feel even a little bit guilty...
    Chief

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast