Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Fvcking SOB why don't you come to Kannapolis and ask me to my face?
    Now see this is why some people shouldn't own a gun. If a person's opinion can incite someone to curse and threaten then they don't have proper temperament for gun ownership. Control your emotions. Get your head screwed-on. NEVER threaten anyone. Not even an idle threat.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Thanks, how many have you done?
    Why do you care?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Now see this is why some people shouldn't own a gun. If a person's opinion can incite someone to curse and threaten then they don't have proper temperament for gun ownership. Control your emotions. Get your head screwed-on. NEVER threaten anyone. Not even an idle threat.
    My mothers dead and the stupid son of a B!tch made lite of it. But I don't need a gun for lite duty.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    And if you admit to that, what difference will it make if you buy from State A or State B. Some states are just less restrictive but all really are anti-gun to some degree.
    I don't admit too that but seems some do.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    How dare anybody disagree with libreb! Shame on you all!
    No turdcolorbrown how dare anyone disagree with the status quo., Things never change.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Agreed, I applaud them for moving. Stag and PTR are moving to Myrtle Beach SC. Did you know that they had several meetings with the Governor to get incentives such as "new business" tax-breaks so they could move? The ones moving are also smaller manufacturers. Rumor had it that Ruger was moving to Myrtle Beach, turns out their profit's are so good they are expanding and building ANOTHER plant there. So they are expanding to another gun friendly state (already in AZ and NH) rather than building a plant in CT.
    -
    Also, in your rant about the Guns and Ammo rankings and your blathering about it being based on the number of gun owners you didn't take the time (or don't have the ability) to read the beginning of the article where it states
    Drama queen I haven't ranted, just pointing out that his link is bogus
    Guns and ammo link he said North Carolina was 19. But if you look at the points North Carolina has 45 points the same as Mississippi, Louisiana, Indiana, Texas, With South Carolina at 46 points according to that list. I really don't know how or where they come up with their point system but have you seen South Carolina's gun laws?
    South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
    South Carolina has had a Republican governor for a few years and Republican controlled state government but have drug it's feet on it's gun laws.
    North Carolina on the other hand hasn't. Even Florida has 26 points what is guns and ammo basing their point system on?
    I believe guns and ammo is basing their point system on the number of gun owners in a state.
    In other words he didn't actually read what he posted or was trying to be misleading.

This is what I said so stop being a drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    You got a big mouth. Bet you wouldn't call anyone on this site "dumbass" to their face. We all carry guns. Did you think that yours was the only gun ever made? Did you get it at a pawn shop? I bet you got it at a pawn shop.
    Dude I wouldn't say anything behind your back that I could not say too your face. Just keep thinking that I think I am only a (tuff) behind the computer screen. Just keep thinking that.

Drama queen I haven't ranted, just pointing out that his link is bogus
    Guns and ammo link he said North Carolina was 19. But if you look at the points North Carolina has 45 points the same as Mississippi, Louisiana, Indiana, Texas, With South Carolina at 46 points according to that list. I really don't know how or where they come up with their point system but have you seen South Carolina's gun laws?
    I believe guns and ammo is basing their point system on the number of gun owners in a state.
    And if your dumb-azz could read the rest of my post (right after the part you put in bold) I even cut-n-paste from the article EXACTLY what their points were based on. Here it is again:
    "States were measured on gun rights/friendliness to gun owners by the following criteria:

CCW/Open Carry: Only states that don’t require a permit for concealed or open carry scored a perfect 10 in this category. Everybody else was judged accordingly.
    MSRs: States with no restrictions on the kind, type or number of modern sporting rifles (ARs, AKs, etc.) that can be owned or purchased scored a 10 in this category.
    Class 3/NFA: The majority of states allow their citizens to own Class 3/NFA-type firearms (machine guns, suppressors, short-barreled rifles, etc.), provided they follow the federal licensing standard, but not every state is yea or nay.
    Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground: States’ scores were determined based on how strong your the law is regarding self-defense in and out of the home, and whether in the right you’re immune from civil prosecution.
    Miscellaneous: How pro-gun the state culture is has a lot to do with scoring in this category. Scores are based on the percentage of gun owners in the state, if there are any restrictions on gun or ammunition purchases or magazine capacity, pending pro- or anti-gun legislation, CCW reciprocity, and any restrictions on guns that not covered in the other categories.
    Chief

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122