Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Quote Originally Posted by 7yFQQd View Post
    Every citizen who lives in a state where NFA-restricted firearms are made already knows how it feels. Most are just used to that being the normal feeling they've always known, because it's been there for as long as they can remember - almost 30 years!

If you want to refresh the feeling, walk into any gun store in any state, and tell them you wish to legally buy an automatic M4 rifle that the military, LE, and your state's National Guard routinely uses today. :)
    I don't have a problem getting an automatic firearm. Pay the fee do the paper work buy the rifle. It's the simple semi automatics what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Answer this: I am a big Ruger fan. I am not a rich person (i.e. military) but they have weapons that are well made, reliable and inexpensive. I have three pistols and a rifle made by them. All my pistols say "Ruger.Prescott.AZ.USA" on them, and the rifle says Newport, NH. My question is that since their corporate office is in CT am I good or evil?
    I'm not saying either way that's something you would have to live with. What you have now you have, that can't be changed, it's buying anything further I would think about.

Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    That's where you will lose. It's my EDC and will continue to be.
    Ah... Yeah.... No thanks. I'll stick to my S&W M&P .40 cal (made in the evil state of Massachusetts!).

Sent from behind enemy lines.

5. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Answer this: I am a big Ruger fan. I am not a rich person (i.e. military) but they have weapons that are well made, reliable and inexpensive. I have three pistols and a rifle made by them. All my pistols say "Ruger.Prescott.AZ.USA" on them, and the rifle says Newport, NH. My question is that since their corporate office is in CT am I good or evil?
    I am not arguing that you are good or evil; Many of us have those same guns! The argument is that these companies take our money as people of modest means, and give it to governments that are opposed to 2A, and would rather you didn't have any guns.

The question for me is do we just let that go on unnoticed, and continue to send our opponents money through Ruger and others, or is it long overdue to send those companies a message to stop doing that. The only message they understand is sales and profits...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Ah... Yeah.... No thanks. I'll stick to my S&W M&P .40 cal (made in the evil state of Massachusetts!).

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    Let me clear one thing up. Do you already own a firearm that was manufactured in a state that is anti gun? If you do fine. I'm talking about future purchases. What you will be doing is maintaining the funds of the anti gunners in the state run government. You're helping to maintain the salary of the anti gun law makers to make more anti gun laws for that state.

I carry colt mostly, but would love for them to move to Texas, just leave your loser liberal voters at home.

Blog Entries
    My mosin was made in the USSR. Who is more anti gun than the Soviets? My P22 parts were manufactured in anti gun Germany and assembled in super anti gun Massachusetts. So was my S&W SD40VE. Anti gunners make some pretty good guns. Take a guess why...ill give you a hint..."all the better to kill you with my dear."

9. That special post 1986 feeling! :)

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    I don't have a problem getting an automatic firearm. Pay the fee do the paper work buy the rifle. It's the simple semi automatics what I am talking about.
    Really? You are able to buy post-1986 automatic firearms as a regular civilian?

It would be interesting to poll how many law-abiding civilians can even afford one on their budget, even if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by 7yFQQd View Post
    Really? You are able to buy post-1986 automatic firearms as a regular civilian?

It would be interesting to poll how many law-abiding civilians can even afford one on their budget, even if they could.
    I like most others are able to buy any automatic weapon made or registered before May 19, 1986

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    My mosin was made in the USSR. Who is more anti gun than the Soviets? My P22 parts were manufactured in anti gun Germany and assembled in super anti gun Massachusetts. So was my S&W SD40VE. Anti gunners make some pretty good guns. Take a guess why...ill give you a hint..."all the better to kill you with my dear."
    Russia isn't as anti gun as you think

But as I said if you already own one that's fine.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast