Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state? - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a firearm that was made in an anti gun state?

Or this one

or even this one

4. All of the US has been an anti-2A state for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    I like most others are able to buy any automatic weapon made or registered before May 19, 1986
    Right. So, already the 2A has been completely violated since then, because no modern "Militia", except the one run by the government, would be able to arm itself at $10,000 per pre-1986 firearm, and the post-1986 ones are not available to anyone except the government agencies at 1/10th the cost.

So, really 2A has been "infringed" for 27 years, and most "pro-2A" gun owners you and I know are OK with that! When was the last time you heard the NRA mention the NFA infringement on 2A?
    It would be interesting to contact the NRA and GOA to find out their current position on restoring the pre-1986 2A rights to law-abiding citizens.

My bet is that even these groups would either ignore the inquiry, or just give some kind of a lip-service answer, because even they are ok with "law-abiding citizens" having our 2A rights restricted and will get their money either way...

So, if all these "pro-2A" organizations and gun owners are ok with the NFA infringement of 2A, all of the US is an anti-2A state. What do you think our chances are of convincing our fellow gun owners that they shouldn't buy guns from anti-2A MA, CT, NY, Austria, Russia, China, Germany? :) Fun to talk about, but not very promising...

5. Russia

or even this one
    video
    Civilian ownership of automatic weapons or even HANDGUNS is prohibited in Russia!
    Guns in Russia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

That Makarov you can buy for 500 bucks on Armslist a Russian can only buy illegally! So, when you buy a Russian gun, you are indeed sending money to a government and society that's anti-gun and anti-2A!

Quote Originally Posted by 7yFQQd View Post
    Right. So, already the 2A has been completely violated since then, because no modern "Militia", except the one run by the government, would be able to arm itself at $10,000 per pre-1986 firearm, and the post-1986 ones are not available to anyone except the government agencies at 1/10th the cost.

So, really 2A has been "infringed" for 27 years, and most "pro-2A" gun owners you and I know are OK with that! When was the last time you heard the NRA mention the NFA infringement on 2A?
    It would be interesting to contact the NRA and GOA to find out their current position on restoring the pre-1986 2A rights to law-abiding citizens.

My bet is that even these groups would either ignore the inquiry, or just give some kind of a lip-service answer, because even they are ok with "law-abiding citizens" having our 2A rights restricted and will get their money either way...

So, if all these "pro-2A" organizations and gun owners are ok with the NFA infringement of 2A, all of the US is an anti-2A state. What do you think our chances are of convincing our fellow gun owners that they shouldn't buy guns from anti-2A MA, CT, NY, Austria, Russia, China, Germany? :) Fun to talk about, but not very promising...
    Got to start somewhere I'll lead.

Quote Originally Posted by 7yFQQd View Post
    Civilian ownership of automatic weapons or even HANDGUNS is prohibited in Russia!
    Guns in Russia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

That Makarov you can buy for 500 bucks on Armslist a Russian can only buy illegally! So, when you buy a Russian gun, you are indeed sending money to a government and society that's anti-gun and anti-2A!
    Never said they were pro gun but their citizens do have some as shown in the video and they aren't afraid to use them even in the day time.

8. Exclamation Russia

Russia isn't as anti gun as you think
    Russia is very anti-gun, but during the post-communist chaos of the 1990's, there was a lot of serious gun violence on the streets even in Moscow. I worked there for a while during that time, and it was like in one of the most famous movies about that period. You could often hear automatic gun fire like that on the street. That Volvo car chase continues. So stay with the clip for a couple of minutes:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...qQ1SLU#t=2801s

It's a great movie about what happens in a modern society when only criminals have guns, and the police are in disarray...

Absurd? Really? without us they don't have a product. If you noticed the stock market on certian firearm manufactures dropped

Top Gun Makers See Drop in Stock Price
    Hows that for your opinion of Absurd?
    Did I notice? I'm a significant investor in both Ruger and S&W. S&W is up over 50% since August 2012, when I bought. Ruger is up a little more than 25% since I bought them in July 2012. I don't care where they're located. Principals don't feed the bulldog... profits do. I'm a savvy investor and know my numbers cold. Check the graphs on the links below to see the actual stock performance and forget that generic article you quoted.
    Besides, these companies did nothing to you. Expecting they have millions of dollars to move is as ignorant as the liberals thinking they can pay higher tax and Obamacare. Here's the graphs on investment gains. I advised posters to get in back when I did. And the LC9 is a great little pocket heater.
    SMITH & WESSON HOLDING CORP (SWHC:NASDAQ GS): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek
    STURM RUGER & CO INC (RGR:New York): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek
    Now everyone check the label on their clothes. Made in China? Malaysia? Even the NRA clothing. You want to stand for something? Stand for that. It's much more harmful to America.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

To say "do not buy a product, because it is made in a State that opposes your views", is ridiculous. Taxes are not a donation to a anti 2nd Amendment group! With that line of thinking, we should not buy any gun made in America. We have a anti 2nd Amendment Administration and Senate. The Federal taxes paid, are used to restrict all of are 2nd Amendment rights. If you want to boycott a business, boycott the business that donated to the Obama`s and Bloomberg`s of this country. Another fact, businesses can only stay in business if they make a profit. We should support those that are on our side. I am a proud Ruger owner, and when I purchase another gun, it will most likely be a Ruger.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Blog Entries

But as I said if you already own one that's fine.
    I didn't realize that I needed your permission to own weapons made in anti gun jurisdictions.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast