Zimmermans gun

Thread: Zimmermans gun

Zimmermans gun

Don't know if you have seen this, but thriller author Brad Thor is doing what he can to backdoor the FBI.
    Brad Thor?s Testy TV Exchange After He Offers to Buy George Zimmerman a New Gun | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Chief

ezkl2230 Guest
    If Tom Joyner can provide Martin's 19 year old, still to finish high school girlfriend with a full ride to college AND the tutoring she needs to get her GED, then Thor can certainly provide Zimmerman with a new gun and a lifetime supply of ammo. College and firearms are both certainly useful in life, and I don't know how long Zimmerman will survive without one of the two....

She certainly seems to be getting set for a career in media - she was consulted on Limbaugh's use of the "n" word, to which she replied,

"Well, when you say [the n-word] out loud in person in front of people, that's disrespectful," she said. "It is racist for an adult."

When interviewer Marc Lamont Hill asked whether Limbaugh's use of the word felt racist, Jeantel responded, "Well, yes. Yes, but I can't judge him. Why? Did I [say] it on television yesterday? Yes. I don't mean you're supposed to say it out loud. That's a cuss word. 'Cracker' is a cuss word too."
    Rachel Jeantel Responds To Limbaugh's Use Of The N-Word | Blog | Media Matters for America

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Don't know if you have seen this, but thriller author Brad Thor is doing what he can to backdoor the FBI.
    Brad Thor?s Testy TV Exchange After He Offers to Buy George Zimmerman a New Gun | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Thor's offer should include a bullet-proof vest also since the NBPP is purported to have put a bounty on Zimmerman.

Regardless; I haven't read one of his books yet, but I'm starting one tonight called "The Athena Project"

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    If Tom Joyner can provide Martin's 19 year old, still to finish high school girlfriend with a full ride to college AND the tutoring she needs to get her GED, then Thor can certainly provide Zimmerman with a new gun and a lifetime supply of ammo. College and firearms are both certainly useful in life, and I don't know how long Zimmerman will survive without one of the two....

She certainly seems to be getting set for a career in media - she was consulted on Limbaugh's use of the "n" word, to which she replied,

Rachel Jeantel Responds To Limbaugh's Use Of The N-Word | Blog | Media Matters for America
    Like anyone can trust mediamatters.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

7. It appears Rachel need remedial tutoring in several subjects. Perhaps she should get an early start...today.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I heard something about someone wanting to buy GZ a gun, but hadn't heard any details until I saw this post. Thanks for posting it. I'll be buying at least one of Thor's books sometime soon.

At this point I think it's time for GZ to turn the tables and file a civil rights lawsuit against Eric WithHolder and the DOJ.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Awesome author, been reading his books for years, and an awesome guy it appears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Thor's offer should include a bullet-proof vest also since the NBPP is purported to have put a bounty on Zimmerman.
    $10,000 for his capture is what I've read.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

The FBI, NSA, and the US Justice Department, should be investigating the posts on Facebook`s kill Zimmerman`s page.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: