Chris Matthews Apololgizes for All White People - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Matthews Apololgizes for All White People

1. Well, since the video was truncated I'm not sure what he is apologizing for but I know he doesn't speak for me.
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I don't recall asking Matthews to apologize for me, and I'll stop right there, before I start to sound racist.

Karma should catch up to Chris, he'll get mugged, beaten and murdered by some black gang members in an alley somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I'M NOT WHITE, I'm Caucasian, that's Caucasian American. AND no, he does not speak for anyone but himself.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

He doesn't speak for me on any subject, period. F him.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Well...let's see - he's a jackass. I have nothing to apologize for and feel no guilt.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12