The Zimmerman Facts - as unreported my MSM

Thread: The Zimmerman Facts - as unreported my MSM

The Zimmerman Facts - as unreported my MSM

If any of you have not heard of Bill Whittle, here's a good way to meet him.
    Chief

But he's white!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah, he nails it. There was much hidden from the jury in this trial. If TM's relatives do bring a civil case, all that will be fair game just like they claim stuff about GZ will be fair game.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

And the reporting by the MSM leads to posts like this from HP.
    There was no call in, there was no problem. Treyvon had every right to be there as he was visiting his dad. Um, all George had to do was stay in his car, go home. I will make sure my kid will stand his ground if he's confronted, and I'll make sure there is only a single witness, him. They'll convict him since killing or harming or challenging whites or those given mantle, is met with reprisal and rationale.
    The poster just set his kid up for a murder charge if he ever gets in trouble like GZ did. That would be enough to show criminal intent and racism.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

excellent, but you're preaching to the choir here, the closed minded libtard know it alls would never accept the truth presented in that video

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    excellent, but you're preaching to the choir here, the closed minded libtard know it alls would never accept the truth presented in that video
    I just thought it was a GREAT synopsis, and the choir might want to share it.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I just thought it was a GREAT synopsis, and the choir might want to share it.
    it wasn't a reflection on you, I am glad that you posted it, it is just that most of us here are in complete agreement and the masses of useful idiots aren't capable of sitting still long enough to even begin to grasp the facts and truths being presented

"Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

9. Truth doesn't sell advertising in newspapers and on television. Truth isn't good for the left wing addenda. Truth is now controlled by the Government. And it's a sad truth that most Americans are too stupid to realize that or even care.
    Best regards,
    Steve