South Carolina Proud!

Thread: South Carolina Proud!

South Carolina Proud!

Don't focus on the accent, focus on the TRUTH of what he says, and share it with any Libs you know!
    Trey Gowdy: Claiming the White House Wasn?t Involved in IRS Scandal is Balderdash | Saving the Republic: Video News & Opinion
    Chief

What accent?
    [

Gowdy is the new generation of SC. Rep. Scott was, but now is a Senator. We surely miss the First district and Berkeley County.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Trey Gowdy is a good man. But I need help, I have not been able to get a liberal to understand the truth. Truth is foreign to liberals.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Gowdy is the new generation of SC. Rep. Scott was, but now is a Senator. We surely miss the First district and Berkeley County.
    I have Tim Scott's office on speed dial. All my other reps too. We got Sanford as a replacement. I think he is a dirtbag in his personal life, but his voting record is good.
    Chief

Blog Entries
    Yep I'm glad we have Trey Gowdy representing us.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.