What Is Wrong With White People

Thread: What Is Wrong With White People

What Is Wrong With White People

This guy can talk some common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLRy...yer_detailpage
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

WOW, how can you argue with that? The "Doctor of Common Sense" aka Junkyard Dog for President, he has my vote. I have said it before, "With so many smart Black people in this country, how did we end up with Obama?" The good Doctor just explained why, "because there are too many idiot white people"! Thank you Doctor for speaking out, and the strong character to do so.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Common sense is not so common these days. Should be called uncommon sense.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

The fellow reminds me of some of my black friends. They wonder how Obama got elected too.

I like this guy. Just subscribed to his YouTube channel

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk 2

Using a term from my log-ago misspent youth - I think this guy is "goofing" on all of you.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Common sense is not so common these days. Should be called uncommon sense.
    What's uncommon is, if they have any sense!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

He nails it. Liberals have been educating our youth for years of the evils the white man has brought on the world. During the years of exploring the world the white man brought diseases that destroyed the native populations. Then they took the natives land for them selves. Then they went to Africa and bought people from the African natives. Brought them to American and made them slaves to the evil white man. Liberals live on emotion and the emotional satisfaction of white people that would vote for a black man to prove they aren't racist is euphoric. Now sit back and watch whom it is that's stoking the fires of racism.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The Junkyard Dog delivers his message in a humorous manner and speaks with more sense than the race baiters who are trying to stir up racial hatred. He better watch himself or the NBPP and NAACP will be after his hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The Junkyard Dog delivers his message in a humorous manner and speaks with more sense than the race baiters who are trying to stir up racial hatred. He better watch himself or the NBPP and NAACP will be after his hide.
    Oldgrunt
    You are 99% correct. Forgive me for the challenge on 1% of your reply, "will be after his hide", no "they are after his hide". The race baiters never want the truth. I have watch 16 of his 94 videos, and have read some of the replies to those video. The target is already on his back. The one thing that gives me hope for this country, and the people that live here is, he has about a 96% approval rating (likes over dislikes). I admire the courage it takes to speak out against the real haters. I think he lives in Texas, so The Outlaw and others have a good neighbor.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: