Where was my protest for justice? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Where was my protest for justice?

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Holllly chit. No one else either on this screwed up forum or in my real human life talks like you. Who gives 2 poos about the world ending now or thousands or millions of years from now? You sir aren't the predictor and I hate to break it to you, no book or ancient scrolls written on King Tut's ass have the answer to that either. I feel that if you feel so passionately about the end times, this forum ain't the place to blab about it. A cult or something might be better suited for you or some support group where you can spread your holy word in a more intimate way than signing up with a fake Beetle-like internet name and make other people w fake internet names pretend to be your friend and feel sorry that all you have in your life is a frickin computer, a bible and goddam dog that talks to you about the end of the world that nobody else really cares about. Because whether any of us believe in god or not, if the end if the world is tomorrow, there ain't chit any of us is gonna do about it. And Ill make this goddam prediction if I may be so bold: We're gonna suffer through this current presidency w Obama and then move on from it. If I know this country well, we'll elect another bumbling jack arse and the same goddam issues will still be there. Whether conservative or liberal there will always be flagrant influence in politics no matter the issues. As long as we have our constitution intact someway or somehow. So in however way you find your end times prophecies to jive with it all, you will and always will. Just like in those BS psychic readings, they always can make sense with basic information and principles applied but it doesn't make it truth. Why do you ask???? Because we can't predict the future! That's a fact, jack.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    What a freakin jackass! Just because you don't believe in God you have to trash someone and his beliefs?
    I usually like your posts but his time you are way wrong! You don't have to believe in God. One day you'll find you are wrong. But don't trash believers just because you're wrong!

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheardad View Post
    What a freakin jackass! Just because you don't believe in God you have to trash someone and his beliefs?
    I usually like your posts but his time you are way wrong! You don't have to believe in God. One day you'll find you are wrong. But don't trash believers just because you're wrong!

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app
    You can't prove I'm wrong. Furthermore my post isn't declaring anything against religion but how interjecting how anything that seems hinky in modern day society can be construed as the "end times". I don't buy it, its radical and annoying.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  4. I go by what the Bible (which I firmly believe) says about life and the end times. And yes, according to the Bible we are approaching the end times very quickly. No, I can't "prove you wrong". But I'm not going to totally shred you for what you believe either! I am a firm supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I carry a firearm 24/7, I am a member of the Georgia Militia, but I am also an ordained Christian minister. Believe what you want but don't be a religious bigot. You are no better than those out there that trash us because we believe in our right to carry.

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheardad View Post
    I go by what the Bible (which I firmly believe). So no, I can't "prove you wrong". I'm not going to totally shred you for what you believe either! I am a firm supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I carry a firearm 24/7, I am a member of the Georgia Militia, but I am also an ordained Christian minister. Believe what you want but don't be a religious bigot. You are no better than those out there that trash us because we believe in our right to carry.

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app
    Simmer. I found 2 min to add to my above comment. I'm not a religious bigot. I however, despise ANY sort of radicalism in religion. Common sense goes a long ways and Christian beliefs don't have to be radical and ultra conservative.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  6. What was "radical" in what was said?

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheardad View Post
    What was "radical" in what was said?

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app
    It always is.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  8. So if someone talks about God, the Bible, or the end times they are radical?

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheardad View Post
    So if someone talks about God, the Bible, or the end times they are radical?

    Sent from my Ally using USA Carry mobile app
    You saw the title of this thread right? Its like sitting at home w the fam and then all of a sudden a couple JWs knock on the door throwing religion in your face when u least expect it. Obama, gays, the economy isn't goinv to cause the end of the world. Its bologna.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    You can't prove I'm wrong. Furthermore my post isn't declaring anything against religion but how interjecting how anything that seems hinky in modern day society can be construed as the "end times". I don't buy it, its radical and annoying. Its bologna.
    Jesus said..."I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until All Of These Things Have Happened". Jesus made it crystal clear that the re-birth of Israel (1948) would mark the beginning of the Last Generation. We are already 65 years into this Last Generation, time left is extremely short. Jesus Christ is the only prophet in history who saw the complete picture since He was divine in nature. His predictions/prophecies have come true and will come true. All others are uncertain. Like I've said many times before, "It's much more difficult to hide ignorance than it is to acquire knowledge". If you want to know the truth it is available. The end is rapidly approaching. Yes it is doom and gloom but for those who believe it is only the beginning of a glorious future and eternity! Knowing that Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece, and considering all of the present Middle East turmoil, it most certainly won't be long before we know what is and isn't bologna. It's radical and ultra conservative if your Bible illiterate. For those having acquired knowledge it's relevance & truth. It's annoying because you fear the truth, and rightly so.

    Of the many great and wonderful prophecies of the Bible the prophecy of the Rapture is truly unique. The Rapture prophecies of a time when people are taken off the earth and spirited away to heaven escaping physical death. The living believers who are taken in the Rapture will be instantly transformed into glorious bodies lasting forever, being given eternal life by God in Heaven. Those who are taken in the Rapture will be removed from that which is coming on the earth, the 7 year period of Tribulation, which is the fulfillment of the book of Revelation and the wrath of God.

    The Rapture will occur just prior to the beginning of the prophesied 7 years of Tribulation of these Last Days. In fact, the Rapture will be the start of the end of days on earth. These end days will culminate in World War Three, which is the battle of Armageddon, bringing about the destruction of the world. This is why the prophecy of the Rapture is so important. Whoever is not taken in the Rapture will be Left Behind on earth to face the judgments of God sent forth on an unbelieving world. After the Rapture the historically famous Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will ride forth bringing sweeping global change, famine, death, war, and a new One World Government lead by the Antichrist which is destined to destroy billions.

    The Rapture will be an act of God and will start the countdown to the end of the world as we know it and the return of Jesus Christ. God will mercifully remove those that trust in Him from the earth and the terrible events of these Last Days.

    The Rapture is a true prophecy and will happen. It is God's plan. When the Rapture occurs it will confound and amaze the world. It will be a great sign that Jesus Christ is the true Savior and He has taken those that believe in Him from off the earth. However most of the world will be left wondering what has happened. They will not believe there has been a Rapture and go straight forward to their own destruction.

    All signs point to the imminent occurrence of the Rapture. It could happen at any moment. We are in the Last Days and the Rapture is near. Jesus said pray that you would be counted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that are coming on the earth for great and terrible will it be. Those taken will ESCAPE physical death and those Left Behind will endure the sorrows of the Tribulation period. This has all been prophesied. The time to be aware and ready is now. Learn of the Rapture and be ready for it is soon to happen.


    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today's Headlines ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Jesus said..."I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until All Of These Things Have Happened". Jesus made it crystal clear that the re-birth of Israel (1948) would mark the beginning of the Last Generation. We are already 65 years into this Last Generation, time left is extremely short. Jesus Christ is the only prophet in history who saw the complete picture since He was divine in nature. His predictions/prophecies have come true and will come true. All others are uncertain. Like I've said many times before, "It's much more difficult to hide ignorance than it is to acquire knowledge". If you want to know the truth it is available. The end is rapidly approaching. Yes it is doom and gloom but for those who believe it is only the beginning of a glorious future and eternity! Knowing that Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece, and considering all of the present Middle East turmoil, it most certainly won't be long before we know what is and isn't bologna. It's radical and ultra conservative if your Bible illiterate. For those having acquired knowledge it's relevance & truth. It's annoying because you fear the truth, and rightly so.

    Of the many great and wonderful prophecies of the Bible the prophecy of the Rapture is truly unique. The Rapture prophecies of a time when people are taken off the earth and spirited away to heaven escaping physical death. The living believers who are taken in the Rapture will be instantly transformed into glorious bodies lasting forever, being given eternal life by God in Heaven. Those who are taken in the Rapture will be removed from that which is coming on the earth, the 7 year period of Tribulation, which is the fulfillment of the book of Revelation and the wrath of God.

    The Rapture will occur just prior to the beginning of the prophesied 7 years of Tribulation of these Last Days. In fact, the Rapture will be the start of the end of days on earth. These end days will culminate in World War Three, which is the battle of Armageddon, bringing about the destruction of the world. This is why the prophecy of the Rapture is so important. Whoever is not taken in the Rapture will be Left Behind on earth to face the judgments of God sent forth on an unbelieving world. After the Rapture the historically famous Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will ride forth bringing sweeping global change, famine, death, war, and a new One World Government lead by the Antichrist which is destined to destroy billions.

    The Rapture will be an act of God and will start the countdown to the end of the world as we know it and the return of Jesus Christ. God will mercifully remove those that trust in Him from the earth and the terrible events of these Last Days.

    The Rapture is a true prophecy and will happen. It is God's plan. When the Rapture occurs it will confound and amaze the world. It will be a great sign that Jesus Christ is the true Savior and He has taken those that believe in Him from off the earth. However most of the world will be left wondering what has happened. They will not believe there has been a Rapture and go straight forward to their own destruction.

    All signs point to the imminent occurrence of the Rapture. It could happen at any moment. We are in the Last Days and the Rapture is near. Jesus said pray that you would be counted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that are coming on the earth for great and terrible will it be. Those taken will ESCAPE physical death and those Left Behind will endure the sorrows of the Tribulation period. This has all been prophesied. The time to be aware and ready is now. Learn of the Rapture and be ready for it is soon to happen.


    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today's Headlines ~
    Thank you. I'm now a believer.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast