On his knees ronald reagan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On his knees ronald reagan

On his knees ronald reagan

If only we could bring forward someone of this man's character today....we would again be proud to be Americans...!

ON HIS KNEES RONALD REAGAN

This is a rather short video that we all should watch, appreciate and fully understand its meaning. If you are one of those that do not forward e-mails, please make this an exception

Ronald Reagan Tribute -- Bel Air Presbyterian Church - YouTube
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If only we could bring forward someone of this man's character today....we would again be proud to be Americans...!

This is a rather short video that we all should watch, appreciate and fully understand its meaning. If you are one of those that do not forward e-mails, please make this an exception

He was in the end another anti 2nd tool..

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

Ronald Reagan is gone and the chances are we will never again see someone like him in the Whitehouse. It isn't just that there is no one out there like him. This country has changed so drastically that an honest man of principle will find election impossible. It is we who are at fault, not the political whores who give the people what they want.

5. Yeah, this is a new era, one that if you have any moral you can even step in the door, it's because we are in the ends time and there is no room for moral or just thinking, God have a plan and the devil have a plan and it will be play out. So members get ready for a run of your life time because the bible will play this one out regardless on what we wish for, it's not going to happen.

Sorry - not buying the St. Ronny routine.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

No one that I know ever claimed that Reagan was perfect. However he was so far superior to those who preceded him or those who followed. And yes he did eventually support the Brady Bill but he was already suffering the effects of senility.

8. Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    No one that I know ever claimed that Reagan was perfect. However he was so far superior to those who preceded him or those who followed. And yes he did eventually support the Brady Bill but he was already suffering the effects of senility.
    No he signed the 1986 NFA ban! With the support of the NRA! He was a anti.

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    No he signed the 1986 NFA ban! With the support of the NRA! He was a anti.
    He signed the FOPA (firearm owner protection act) that had a Democrat ammendment that banned any new full auto wrappings.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    He signed the FOPA (firearm owner protection act) that had a Democrat ammendment that banned any new full auto wrappings.

I fail to see the point. He signed it KNOWING it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    I fail to see the point. He signed it KNOWING it was there.
    He signed it when the opinion of firearms was on the decline. When the NRA was controlled by a group that through little of anything but bolt guns and shotguns. I'm sure that he didn't know that it would result in full auto guns turning into an investment instead of a tool. There are a lot of things that are understood to be incredible dumb with today's mentality that at the time made sense.

Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast