President Obama and the race problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Obama and the race problem

[QUOTE=whodat2710;452630]... and for the most part they let them speak their minds. The balanced part is the fact that they try to provide a counterweight to the Liberal MSM.[QUOTE]

This may seem trite, but I quit watching FoxNews a few years back when watching Hannity. His lead story was that he was having a guest (via satellite)... some libtard Congressman from California who had just introduced some more stupid legislation about something (doesn't matter what).

When the guest appeared, Hannity first asked him to "explain his reasoning" behind the proposed bill. The guest literally said three words when Hannity attacked full-force with a five minute dialog regarding what HE thought. The guest didn't have a chance to even talk. When Hannity finished, he abruptly said, "Congressman, this interview is over", and killed the feed.

Sounds unreal, huh? I saw it. That's when I decided that FoxNews was nuts.
    G'Day and G'lock

I would say that Hannity is the exception. He's a like Fox's Chris Matthews, he can be over the top and bossy. Watch "The Five" and you might enjoy.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I would say that Hannity is the exception. He's a like Fox's Chris Matthews, he can be over the top and bossy. Watch "The Five" and you might enjoy.
    The Five is pretty good except for Bob of course! They make fun of him most times...
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I agree, but Bob is definitely Liberal, doesn't back down, and they hear him out before they show him how wrong he is!
    Chief

Yeah, it's a pretty good news show. Sometimes it is funny too.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I think Fox News is pretty stupid. However, Bill O'Riley just gained a new fan.
    Feels good to see someone say it directly to America like that. Damn right.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

8. nothing short of dividing the country will help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12