President Obama and the race problem

President Obama and the race problem

Check out this video from foxnews.com!

Watch This Video:
    President Obama and the race problem | Fox News Video
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. It only a race problem because he making it one, man I be glad when his term is up.

I think Fox News is pretty stupid. However, Bill O'Riley just gained a new fan.
    G'Day and G'lock

One thing people mis-understand about FOX. They say they are "fair and balanced", and people see their conservative take on things and are put off by the claim. Bill explained it once that they are fair in that they have effective speakers for opposing views both as guests and on staff (Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, Kirsten Powers etc.) and for the most part they let them speak their minds. The balanced part is the fact that they try to provide a counterweight to the Liberal MSM.
    -
    I take any TV news at face value, and then investigate on my own if something seems a little too one-sided. For the most part I like the fact that there are just stories that the MSM ignores because it doesn't fit their agenda that you can find out about on Fox. If you don't hear about it, you don't know to investigate. Of course there are always websites like "Red Flag", "Weasel Zippers" etc. for things that NO MSM covers.
    Chief

wow... imagine that... stop making excuses and be culpable for your actions. Who would have thought? :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

The race problem was nearly a thing of the past, then Obama got elected. He's the race problem! He fans the flame every time he gets a chance. As a black man, he's the worst of the worst. I can find better black men than him in the worst part of South Dallas. He's a disgrace to his race, and I believe that the black responsible black population is starting to figure it out. Of course it could still be worse, we could have Hillary.

Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and few other race pimps are the race problem in this country.

Chief

Obama is not the solution to are racial problems, he is the cause. View this video, the good Doctor has the answer.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I will say that the president has exacerbated the race situation here. I thought when he was elected (without my vote) that at least it would continue the easing of race relations. WOW, I lost my psychic merit badge for that prediction. I remember the riots of the 60's. Since the 80's I feel like we made major strides to improve the situation for minorities and most minorities appreciated that fact. I think most anglos cheered for Jackie Robinson in the movie about his entry into major league baseball and most of us were outraged at his treatment. Improvement was obvious and discrimination became illegal across the board. Then you get the gang of 3 who are making political hay by creating problems and blaming it on racism.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast