Pelosi: Congress Must Uphold Oath to Constitution by Passing Gun Control
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi: Congress Must Uphold Oath to Constitution by Passing Gun Control

1. Pelosi: Congress Must Uphold Oath to Constitution by Passing Gun Control

I know, I know, I KNOW ... not enough face palms in the WORLD for this stupidity, just proves they have no idea what protecting and defending the constitution really means.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D Calif.) cited her oath to "protect and defend" the U.S. Constitution as the reason Congress should enact harsher gun control measures.

In a press release marking the one-year anniversary of the Aurora, Colorado shootings, the former Speaker of the House said: "In Congress, there can be no more fitting memorial to the lives lost in Aurora, in Newtown, and across the country than a concerted effort to enact commonsense gun safety legislation."
    Pelosi: Congress Must Uphold Oath to ?Protect and Defend? Constitution... by Passing Gun Control | CNS News
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    I know, I know, I KNOW ... not enough face palms in the WORLD for this stupidity, just proves they have no idea what protecting and defending the constitution really means.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D – Calif.) cited her oath to "protect and defend" the U.S. Constitution as the reason Congress should enact harsher gun control measures.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D – Calif.) cited her oath to "protect and defend" the U.S. Constitution as the reason Congress should enact harsher gun control measures.

In a press release marking the one-year anniversary of the Aurora, Colorado shootings, the former Speaker of the House said: "In Congress, there can be no more fitting memorial to the lives lost in Aurora, in Newtown, and across the country than a concerted effort to enact commonsense gun safety legislation."
    Pelosi: Congress Must Uphold Oath to ?Protect and Defend? Constitution... by Passing Gun Control | CNS News
    Hey Nancy.... just like you have to

READ THE BILL

to find out what is in it you also have to

READ THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS

to find out what is in it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Hey Nancy.... just like you have to

READ THE BILL

to find out what is in it you also have to

READ THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS

to find out what is in it.
    And obviously she does neither
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

all I can say is,,,, wow,,,, does she even realize what comes out of her mouth??????

She, like many of our dimwitted "elite" and "well educated" politicians is a complete jackass. I hope her constituents are proud. They are getting what they voted for. As an American, I am embarrassed by her and glad she does not represent me.

Sent from my rezound using USA Carry mobile app

The problem is that this idiotic prattle from Nancy Pelosi evidently makes sense to her equally idiotic base. The supposedly educated are only brilliant in their own minds that have been scrambled by the leftest propaganda in which they have been indoctrinated by the leftists in the university. I have that education, although from a more conservative institution, and have managed to overcome it and achieved at least a little common sense over the last 60 years. Winston Churchill once said, "if you're not a liberal before 30 you have no heart. If you're not a conservative after 30 you have no brain". I have found more common sense in rural people than in any of the intellectual elite who Pelosi represents.

Need I say more than this?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Need I say more than this?
    Tax payer funds support both of these clowns. Why?
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Add this to her mix..

Sent from behind enemy lines.

What do you expect... her constituents include the Haight-Ashbury scene. Her 12th district is probably the most liberal-minded in the world. They would have the Constitution burned in place of the Communist Manifesto so they could live off the government teat as long as they can.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast