Mr. President???

Thread: Mr. President???

Mr. President???

MR. PRESIDENT???

"Obama stated that little old ladies lock their car doors because they're afraid of blacks? ... Obama stated that women clutch their purses tighter on an elevator because they're afraid of blacks? ... Then Obama, how the heck do you explain that in an ALL black neighborhood, they have to live with BARS on their doors AND windows? ... HELLO?"
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. He is going too far with this black thing, if he would just leave it alone and maybe just maybe the other race want be racial. If I wasn't racial and if I was on the edge of being racial I think that I would start being a racial, because he keep bring it up and it's like that he keep rubbing it in your face. Crazy, just crazy and stupid to be so smart, no common sense.

I made a similar reply on another thread, but all the examples Obama used, happen to white men too.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Obama wants to keep things boiling. He is all about dividing this country and so far, he has been and continues to be successful in doing so.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    MR. PRESIDENT???

"Obama stated that little old ladies lock their car doors because they're afraid of blacks? ... Obama stated that women clutch their purses tighter on an elevator because they're afraid of blacks? ... Then Obama, how the heck do you explain that in an ALL black neighborhood, they have to live with BARS on their doors AND windows? ... HELLO?"
    If you are actually intending for Obama to read your question, he probably does not subscribe to this forum. But know for sure that he has one of his minions scouring it, so maybe the Campaigner in Chief will read your question. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)