Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods for "Lack of Inclusion" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods for "Lack of Inclusion"

Why do people give a sheet about race and who lives where? It's ideas and policies like this that keep the division among races brewing.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Why do people give a sheet about race and who lives where? It's ideas and policies like this that keep the division among races brewing.
    HELLO!?!? Why do you think they are doing this??? Democrats need victims for votes. You live in a nicer neighborhood than me just because I don't have a job? You owe me! I wanna live there too and now Uncle Barry is gonna help! I'm going to vote Democrat as long as they keep giving me stuff! *end sarcasm*
    Chief

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    That's exactly the idea. And they haven't even been secretive about it. As my wife and I were packin' up to leave LA for good after the Rodney King riots of '92, Van Jones was coming out of jail after being arrested for helping to start those same riots. He has spent every waking moment since then intellectualizing chaos, making it the vehicle in which polite society crumbles under the weight of division and violence. He's always been out front about it, and that's why he was hired to be in the Obama Administration. Only the fact that he was so out front that Glenn Beck had plenty of self-incriminating speeches to plaster across the airwaves, led to his firing, which only means Obama learned a valuable lesson; be more secretive, hire more moles, work in the background, not in the foreground. Van Jones learned that lesson too, as he is still a frequent visistor to the White House even though he is a disgraced terminated former employee.

As my trucking trainer used to impatiently tell me when I missed a sign for open scales ahead: Gotta watch the signs, Blues, gotta watch the signs....

Here's a sign. Watch the last 15 or 20 seconds if you watch nothing else:

And lest anyone mistakenly believe that it's only Democrats and other various descriptions of leftists involved in implementing "The Plan," don't forget, the uber-radical Van Jones has been fully mainstreamed by working for a president, and now he's one of the hosts on CNN's "Crossfire" show. Just last weekend he and Bush's ex-press secretary, Dana Perino, appeared together on the ABC Sunday morning news magazine. They were all smiles, and Jones even cozied-up to Republicans over their "concern" for black on black crime in Chicago in the wake of the Zimmerman verdict. He is clearly laying the groundwork for Republicans being accepted as part of "The Top" in that top-down, bottom-up scenario he's talking about in the clip, and Perino is either a brainless dupe for sharing that table with him as an equal in mainstream American political discourse, or she's a willing participant. There is no in-between anymore. Gotta watch the signs, gotta watch the signs.....

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

it is not racial it is economic bigotry in play. quite simply people who do not work for a living do not mesh well with people that do work for a living, the biggest fallacy of the libtards value system is that putting the bottom end in with the top end will cause the bottom end to rise towards the top never ever works, the reality is that the bottom end always pulls anyone or everything down, need an example? look at public schools.

*Sniffs* Anybody else smell that Socio-Facism coming around the corner? The intent is to bring the value and security of "higher rent" places down, while bringing the regular standard of those measures up for the new neighbors. The people who live in the good neighborhoods are going to go down a notch while the poor are going up a notch. The end result is we all meet in the middle of the Socio-economic spectrum. A la, Socio-Facism. You can't have the complete "isms" with three classes of economic standings, you must have two... the rich and the poor. Through various mechanisms, we are getting closer to this end.

It is not the work of one man, it's not Barack. He is the figurehead, the puppet of his masters... keeping the statous quo. The very wealthy and very connected corporate-government banking institutions are holding the cards. These people profit greatly from the poor... thanks to our fiat currency, frac-reserve banking system. The more dependent the people become on the government, the more the banks are making... thanks to the FED. To fund the growing number of dependent slaves the government must increase it's cash flow (the FED) to it's counterparts (the banks). The more dependent slaves, the more power the gov't has... exactly what it wants.

This is all apart of the plan to grow and strengthen the government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Sooooo, my question is; If government cannot profile, then why is this a story? After all WE all are Americans. It should not matter what races live where with who and about the vicinity of any neighborhood. Is the Federal Government really profiling? Sounds like a SCOTUS case to me.....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    I live in small town Montana. Do you know what the racial demographics are here? What are we supposed to do, bus them in? I think we need to get right with Indians first.
    Somewhere is an American Indian saying hey, WTF?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    HELLO!?!? Why do you think they are doing this??? Democrats need victims for votes. You live in a nicer neighborhood than me just because I don't have a job? You owe me! I wanna live there too and now Uncle Barry is gonna help! I'm going to vote Democrat as long as they keep giving me stuff! *end sarcasm*
    Notice the crazy pilot smiley after my statement. I'm well aware... but thanks. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

All the Government is doing intentionally or not, by "making things equal" all theyre doing is A stiring the race pot, and B making tilting a scale and making things more fair for one race vs the other, IE you get less things if youre white and get more if youre not white, or at least thats what it looks like. I personally dont like living around scum, and Im sorry if this sounds racist, but majority of the black people/white trash in my area just dont seem to care for their neighboorhood as much as others do, so I choose to move to an area where there are less blacks, AND/OR white trash, its just a choice, I would love to see them try and "punish" me for not choosing to live around other ethnicities.
    As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink, and the Government sure as hell isnt making me drink.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12