Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods for "Lack of Inclusion"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods for "Lack of Inclusion"

Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods for "Lack of Inclusion"

Chief

In the minds of left wingers such as Obama, unequal outcomes (or in this case, unequal numbers of whites and Blacks living together) can only be the result of discrimination.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Sorry Whodat, I ain't got the heart to watch him spew defecation. BUT that said, I would not move into Watts due to safety reasons or any other high crime area because of HIGH CRIME. Not so much race as statistical probabilities. Juz saying....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

So, HUD wants to investigate my neighborhood because other nationalities don't (seem to) have the same access to houses there as I do?
    ~
    Um, ok. So what's HUD think they gonna do about it? Require them to get an education and a good job so that they can afford access to the houses in question?
    Last edited by Rich M; 07-25-2013 at 08:45 AM. Reason: missing word

I grew up in Albany, NY, in a neighborhood that was very diverse both ethnically and racially. Somehow, without the government investigating us, we all got along very well. Of course that was in the 50's and 60's, and nobody had thought of quotas or suing over housing "opportunities." And of course we didn't have HUD. As far as I am concerned, this is just another attempt at stirring the race pot by an administration with no where to go but down. Generate concern, and see what they can get away with this time.

nobody is discriminated against here in my little slice of the world, if you can afford the price of admission you are free to buy a house here, the issue is that some people want the benefits of hard work and success handed to them

You know what Barry? If you can afford to live in the neighborhood you're certainly welcome. The wife will bake ya a cake.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    You know what Barry? If you can afford to live in the neighborhood you're certainly welcome. The wife will bake ya a cake.
    I'm sorry, but if he moved into my neighborhood we might START having problems. I still wouldn't hate him because of the color of his skin though...
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Sorry Whodat, I ain't got the heart to watch him spew defecation. BUT that said, I would not move into Watts due to safety reasons or any other high crime area because of HIGH CRIME. Not so much race as statistical probabilities. Juz saying....
    It is actually a Fox news report of what the HUD guy says, with some commentary. It ain't about Barry, it's about his cronies. And he doesn't want you to move to the hood, he wants it to move to you.
    Chief

I live in small town Montana. Do you know what the racial demographics are here? What are we supposed to do, bus them in? I think we need to get right with Indians first.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast