Stand your Ground law changed to Duty to Retreat?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stand your Ground law changed to Duty to Retreat?

I'm so tired of hearing stupid idiotic things coming from her mouth, why doesn't she do something about Chicago & New York?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said Wednesday that she would soon introduce legislation that would cut federal funding to any state that doesn’t require neighborhood watch programs to register with police.

Jackson Lee said her Justice Exists for All Act is a response to the trial of George Zimmerman, who was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter charges after shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator in the Florida neighborhood where the shooting took place.

“We will … decrease the incidence of gun violence resulting from vigilantes by reducing by 20 percent the funds that would otherwise be allocated … to any state that does not require local neighborhood watch programs to be registered with a local [law] enforcement agency,” Jackson Lee said on the House floor.

Read more: Stand your Ground law changed to Duty to Retreat? - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Guess she still doesn't understand that a gated community is private property. The rules are different there.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Guess she still doesn't understand that a gated community is private property. The rules are different there.
    Never tell the ruling elite that there are places where their decrees are worthless.......... temper tantrums will ensue.

vigilantes....priceless...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. From Texas too. Ironic.

Sheila Jackson Lee is every bit as much of a POS as Elijah Cummings and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing stupid idiotic things coming from her mouth, why doesn't she do something about Chicago & New York?
    It is insanity, and that is the norm in DC. I do not see it improving soon, or at all. It is not easy fixing the problem, and in this case, she can not even see the problem. DC`s answer to a problem, is make a bigger problem. She, and others, don`t think there is a problem in any of our big cities. They can only see a problem in Florida. Whenever I hear government say, "we can fix it", I say, "NO you can`t".
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

How can someone from Texas think that way?
    How was she ever elected in Texas?

WTF!!
    Is there really something wrong with these people or are they running some ******** on the credulous to see who will bite?
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    How can someone from Texas think that way?
    How was she ever elected in Texas?

WTF!!
    Is there really something wrong with these people or are they running some ******** on the credulous to see who will bite?
    A politician will only do what they have to do to get elected/re-elected. It doesn't matter what their actual belief system is, and party affiliations are simply something they're required to put on a form. In other words, it's about power and money. It always has been, and it always will be. Any politician that DOESN'T fit this mold is marginalized and eliminated in favor of someone that will follow the status quo. Constituents are a minor annoyance and can easily be manipulated.

In other words, politicians typically ain't worth the powder needed to put a bullet in their heads. Besides, if you did that, another one would spring up in it's place.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Sheila Jackson Lee is every bit as much of a POS as Elijah Cummings and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz.
    Debbie Was-a-man Shultz... I don't get how she cam into this, but I had to share this:
    Stand your Ground law changed to Duty to Retreat?-dws-jarjar.jpg
    Chief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast