Kansas new Law!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kansas new Law!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039

    Kansas new Law!

    Interesting, outlaws use of taxpayer dollars for any gun-control purposes!

    http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b201..._2162_2013.pdf
    Chief

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Interesting, outlaws use of taxpayer dollars for any gun-control purposes!

    http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b201..._2162_2013.pdf
    Great! And so far we haven't had that little prick Holder trying to undo any of our laws. But I know it's only a matter of time.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Great! And so far we haven't had that little prick Holder trying to undo any of our laws.
    Don't candy coat it Peggy, tell us what you really think!
    Chief

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Don't candy coat it Peggy, tell us what you really think!
    I would, but I know there's a limit as to what can be posted in here. I'm surprised that made it through.

  6. #5
    Come on now... Be HONEST... He is NOT little. ;-)

    Psalm 82:3-5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    Come on now... Be HONEST... He is NOT little. ;-)
    Duly noted. The prick holder is not little.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast