The PLANNED Economic Collapse?

Thread: The PLANNED Economic Collapse?

The PLANNED Economic Collapse?

I came across this video the other day and found it to be quite interesting. The presenter sounds knowledgeable and claims that the coming collapse of our economy has been planned for years and his information could explain many things that have puzzled me. Interesting, anyhow: http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2013/07/complete-wipeout-of-all-debt-coming-bix-weir-2539264.html
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

3. From a historical and behavioral standpoint, the signs are there. Our country has face this uncertainty numerous times and have rebounded through shear tenacity and the will to persevere. This is something all societies great and small have to deal with.

What I do know that this isn't a new crisis that we need to run to the hills and live in a bunker for. For some, this is their security blanket, and that's their right to prepare in this way. Others, will stand on the sideline hoping that those with the power will work to prevent it. A smaller percentage will make their voices heard and ready to stand when called. The majority are simply oblivious, either because they don't want to deal with it, don't care or believe it could never happen.

Is it creditable? Do your own research, look at history as your guide, like our legal system, determine if the decisions being made about your present and your future is something a reasonable person would do.

What it boils down to is If we the people are too broken and docile to fight for it, all could be lost. Like my tag line suggest, it's up to you to decide what is best for you given the information that is provided.
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

Complete Wipeout of All Debt Coming-Bix Weir-Greg Hunter Video | Economy

Don't know why your original link didn't work...but this should.
    Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Well, the idea has merit. If you look back through history, specifically our own... you'll see that with each boom and bust cycle came new, central banking power and control. If you look into the creation of the Federal Reserve, you'll see it was a joint effort between powerful banking and government officials. I recommend everyone read End The Fed, by Ron Paul... yes, THAT Ron Paul. What many people don't understand is that during these boom and bust cycles there are still a select few who make massive profits on the losses of others. Why wouldn't 'they' want to create such a system, right? Now, I believe that most of those involved in the elastic currency game don't understand fully the dangers of Keynesian economics. They actually believe that paper 'money' can survive, credit can solve the issues and all it takes is more debt to bury the debt. Insanity, yes.

Here's a note, our coming economic collapse is going to be like nothing we've every seen. It would be worse than the Great Depression. Why? B/c we have never before in human history created such an interconnected system of economys and currency, we have never before created such a large bubble in so many areas of the markets and we have never before created such a dependent society on the fiat, elastic currency in our frac-reserve system. If the promised 'money' were to go away in a hurry, the SNAP, WIC, SS checks, disability, pensions, Medicaid, Medicare, bail outs, military aid and every other form of fake monetary promises... you'd have complete anarchy, globally. Everything in our system is built off of promises, everything is a loan and debt. Our FED buys government debt, then counts it as an asset and then loans that very same debt back to the government and banks. Think about that for a minute... we create a loan out of thin air, borrow that loan thus accumulating debt (w/ interest), lend that money out at 10 times what it actually is and then when we've taken on too much, the very same lender buys it back as a positive and lends it back out.

We're f*cked, people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Thanks, Fixxer for providing the link. As for Gunnerbob and Totidem Verbis, two well thought-out posts. Hopeful, but sobering as well. My concern is that, from what I've read, a fiat currency never works for long. A lot of countries are buying gold at phenomenal rates and, my thoughts, I feel that the U.S. has beau-coup gold stashed as well. ANYWAY, thanks for the replies. BTW, it NEVER hurts to be prepared for any eventuality, IMO. Pretty much why we carry, I think.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Well, the idea has merit. If you look back through history, specifically our own... you'll see that with each boom and bust cycle came new, central banking power and control. If you look into the creation of the Federal Reserve, you'll see it was a joint effort between powerful banking and government officials. I recommend everyone read End The Fed, by Ron Paul... yes, THAT Ron Paul. What many people don't understand is that during these boom and bust cycles there are still a select few who make massive profits on the losses of others. Why wouldn't 'they' want to create such a system, right? Now, I believe that most of those involved in the elastic currency game don't understand fully the dangers of Keynesian economics. They actually believe that paper 'money' can survive, credit can solve the issues and all it takes is more debt to bury the debt. Insanity, yes.

Here's a note, our coming economic collapse is going to be like nothing we've every seen. It would be worse than the Great Depression. Why? B/c we have never before in human history created such an interconnected system of economys and currency, we have never before created such a large bubble in so many areas of the markets and we have never before created such a dependent society on the fiat, elastic currency in our frac-reserve system. If the promised 'money' were to go away in a hurry, the SNAP, WIC, SS checks, disability, pensions, Medicaid, Medicare, bail outs, military aid and every other form of fake monetary promises... you'd have complete anarchy, globally. Everything in our system is built off of promises, everything is a loan and debt. Our FED buys government debt, then counts it as an asset and then loans that very same debt back to the government and banks. Think about that for a minute... we create a loan out of thin air, borrow that loan thus accumulating debt (w/ interest), lend that money out at 10 times what it actually is and then when we've taken on too much, the very same lender buys it back as a positive and lends it back out.

We're f*cked, people.
    Our debts can never be paid as we have no money with which to pay them

Our medium of exchange -- erroneously called "money" -- consists of Federal Reserve Notes; a note being an instrument of debt. The way in which our "money" --debt -- is created was explained in a Nov.1, 1982, Dept. of Treasury letter. It states "the actual creation of money always involves the extension of credit by private commercial banks", meaning we use debt as a medium of exchange. A Treasury letter dated Jan. 6, 1983, says "money to pay the interest on borrowed money comes from the same source other money comes from". I.e. the interest must also be borrowed. It's a shame well-meaning people don't understand how our money is created, that the process is unconstitutional and designed to enslave us.

~Yesterday's Prophecies-Today's Headlines ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I donít have anything Earth shattering to add to this except to say what I said in the other thread; I absolutely believe that this is planned and I absolutely believe that the end goal is a unified world currency. Which (by definition) will require a unified world political body, which (by definition) will require that America give up all or part of her sovereignty.

I also believe that the hook will be that all debt accrued under the current monetary system will be forgiven under the new and that the vast majority of Americans (who will be under a crushing amount of debt) will be on it like white on rice.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I don’t have anything Earth shattering to add to this except to say what I said in the other thread; I absolutely believe that this is planned and I absolutely believe that the end goal is a unified world currency. Which (by definition) will require a unified world political body, which (by definition) will require that America give up all or part of her sovereignty.

I also believe that the hook will be that all debt accrued under the current monetary system will be forgiven under the new and that the vast majority of Americans (who will be under a crushing amount of debt) will be on it like white on rice.
    Yes sir, all are definite Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation setting the stage for the New World Order. Even though the people living around Noah had 120 years worth of warnings regarding the doom that was to come upon the whole earth, they went about their business and basically ignored him, never comprehending the danger they were in. They grew deaf to his warnings. People alive today have had over 2000 years worth of warnings from the Bible regarding what would happen in this Last Generation. As we look at what is happening in our world today, we can have our Bible in one hand and our newspaper in the other and see how Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes. The timing is prophetically perfect, still, the majority aren’t listening now either. That's why the End of The Book reads the way it does and nothing will change it. The hoof-beat of the Four Horsemen is getting louder everyday, don't get Left Behind. Maranatha!

~Yesterday's Prophecies-Today's Headlines ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.