BREAKING! Michael Savage Admits Obama's BC is a FABRICATION!

Thread: BREAKING! Michael Savage Admits Obama's BC is a FABRICATION!

Savage calls Obama's BC a fabrication. He speaks of Obama not being "qualified" to be President. This is a brief segment of his 7-26-13 show.
    When Savage says, "the whole story is fraudulent," the context of his conversation is that the "story of Obama" is fraudulent.

Watch Video here:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Obama is the anti-christ

Admits it? How can he admit it? It isn't his birth certificate to admit anything about. This is nothing more than Savage simply adding himself to the group of people claiming the birth certificate is fake. That isn't exactly a shocker.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

And this is news how?
    Si vis pacem para bellum

All of what he said was brought up before the 2008 election.... *check calendar*... yup, it's 2013 now.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

ezkl2230 Guest
    Old, old, old, old, OLD news. Sheriff Joe's investigation into the presidential BC is far more recent - and THAT was several months ago.