Ohio firearms group sends George Zimmerman $12K to buy guns, security system

Thread: Ohio firearms group sends George Zimmerman $12K to buy guns, security system

Posted on: July 27th, 2013

The Buckeye Firearms Foundation said its members have raised more than $12,000 to help defend George Zimmerman, who’s been the subject of widespread threats after his acquittal of murder and manslaughter charges in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

The Ohio group said the money can be used to buy guns or a security system for Mr. Zimmerman, a Florida resident, The Associated Press reported.

A spokesman for the group said its members were concerned that Mr. Zimmerman’s rights were being violated. Ken Hanson, on the group’s behalf, said they’ve sent him a check for $12,150.37, AP reported.

Read more: Ohio firearms group sends George Zimmerman $12K to buy guns, security system - Patriot Outdoor News - Patriot Outdoor News
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Those bastards won't get any of my money.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarryNM View Post
    Who crapped in your cereal?
    Be careful when you follow the MASSES, sometimes the M is silent.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by CarryNM View Post
    So, regardless of what you think about Zimmerman's culpability, you think it's A-OK that after he was acquitted by a jury of his peers the federal government continues to persecute him by putting a federal "hold" on evidence from his trial (would love to know where one would find that federal authority in the Constitution), yet if people who think the government is overstepping its bounds decide to collect money for him to be able to defend himself now that he is acquitted, they are "bastards?"

You are one twisted individual if that's what you think.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...