ALERT: State Stand Your Ground Laws and Neighborhood Watch Registration Act - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALERT: State Stand Your Ground Laws and Neighborhood Watch Registration Act

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Retreat in my castle, not possible. I retreat only to the nearest weapon and give no quarter to anyone attempting to enter uninvited, especially in the middle of the night.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    And she is dumb enough not to know that Stand Your Ground works more in favor of blacks than it does in for whites in Florida. And I'd guess she wants Castle Doctrine struck too. If a criminal breaks in here, the only choice I have is whether it is 9mm, .40S&W, .45ACP, .30 carbine, or 5.56X45 that is my answer to them.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Blog Entries
    Obama seems to think that he's God almighty himself & can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbonman View Post
    Obama seems to think that he's God almighty himself & can do anything.
    He thinks that. But one day he will get a real rude awakening. Nov 8,2016 can't get here soon enough.
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    The bill doesn't have a chance of passing the house; but it certainly doesn't hurt to call your representative anyway. Ms. Lee has demonstrated on many occasions that she is the dumbest person in the House. And with all the really stupid crap that comes out of Washington, that is really saying something. Most of her colleagues realize that when it concerns idiocy and stupid statements that she even makes Nancy Pelosi look good.
    There was also the guy who was against increasing the military presence in Guam because he feared the Island would capsize...
    Chief

6. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    There was also the guy who was against increasing the military presence in Guam because he feared the Island would capsize...
    I remember that video! He said the island might "tip over". The military commander just sat there with this dumbfounded look on his face. BWAAHAA!

I was impressed with the fact that no one bust out laughing and calling him an idiot. Yes America, this is a person that the people from the great state of Georgia elected to represent them...
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I was impressed with the fact that no one bust out laughing and calling him an idiot. Yes America, this is a person that the people from the great state of Georgia elected to represent them...
    Video does not exist. But yes, Hank had to clarify that he meant it figuratively. Yeah, right Hank.
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Video does not exist. But yes, Hank had to clarify that he meant it figuratively. Yeah, right Hank.
    sorry about that. I am at work and cannot view streaming video to verify. just search for "guam" and "capsize" and you can find many clips of it.
    Chief

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Here it is:

Yep, that is it. I think that the place of my birth is more likely to tip over from laughing at him.
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast