ALERT: State Stand Your Ground Laws and Neighborhood Watch Registration Act - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALERT: State Stand Your Ground Laws and Neighborhood Watch Registration Act

Say what?

In case you do not know this moron is from Houston Texas, dumb ass. Come and Take it Sheila. No retreat, absolute self defense anywhere, enter my house or attempt to take anything from me anywhere and you will need a body bag. (YOURS)

In case you do not know this moron is from Houston Texas, dumb ass. Come and Take it Sheila. No retreat, absolute self defense anywhere, enter my house or attempt to take anything from me anywhere and you will need a body bag.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Yep, that is it. I think that the place of my birth is more likely to tip over from laughing at him.
    His remarks make as much sense as the AFT pres. Donna Chiara saying on the Today Show this morning that, if children find out their teacher is legally carrying a firearm, they will be afraid that the teacher will shoot them if they answer a question incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanT View Post
    Not just the dems, she's got competition from both sides of the aisle.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using USA Carry mobile app
    I could not agree with you more. McCain comes to mind first along with Graham. Those two will do ANYTHING to get in the news!!!

But Lee is about the dumbest there is. When she was at NASA watching the Mars Rover she asked if the rover was going to go where the astronauts planted the flag!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I could not agree with you more. McCain comes to mind first along with Graham. Those two will do ANYTHING to get in the news!!!

But Lee is about the dumbest there is. When she was at NASA watching the Mars Rover she asked if the rover was going to go where the astronauts planted the flag!!
    I think a lot of bricks would be insulted if you said she was as dumb as one.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    His remarks make as much sense as the AFT pres. Donna Chiara saying on the Today Show this morning that, if children find out their teacher is legally carrying a firearm, they will be afraid that the teacher will shoot them if they answer a question incorrectly.
    First student out of line will be the last student out of line. I think that the kids will have less problem with it than the parents.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Evidently there is no limit to what those libarat dumbazz will say! That just really sickens me.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    He thinks that. But one day he will get a real rude awakening. Nov 8,2016 can't get here soon enough.
    I'm afraid we can't wait that long. I think something's going to happen before then. Best case scenario, he'll be impeached along with all his fellow criminals. Worst case scenario, probably a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I'm afraid we can't wait that long. I think something's going to happen before then. Best case scenario, he'll be impeached along with all his fellow criminals. Worst case scenario, probably a civil war.
    Try November 2014. If we let the Democritters have control of both the House and Senate, Oblame-a can institute any law he wants, unchecked.
    Chief

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast