ALERT: State Stand Your Ground Laws and Neighborhood Watch Registration Act - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ALERT: State Stand Your Ground Laws and Neighborhood Watch Registration Act

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I'm afraid we can't wait that long. I think something's going to happen before then. Best case scenario, he'll be impeached along with all his fellow criminals. Worst case scenario, probably a civil war.
    I have predicted that obummer will stop the pumping into the stock market. When that happens the market will drop like a rock. There will be absolute chaos when that happens. Then he will declare martial law and all the lib-o-rats will say that, "We just CAN'T change leaders NOW!" Never mind that obummer caused it!!!!
    I hope that I am wrong on this but I watched the movie Schindler's List the other night and it convinced me that we are headed for BIG TIME trouble!!

The Congressional Black Caucus wants Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas to be the next Secretary of Homeland Security, now that former Sec. Janet Napolitano has resigned
    Now that's a scary proposition!
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    The Congressional Black Caucus wants Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas to be the next Secretary of Homeland Security, now that former Sec. Janet Napolitano has resigned
    Wow - the woman who said,

“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked -- that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws."

“Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation.”

- See more at: Rep. Jackson Lee: ?Don?t Condemn the Gangbangers? - We Need Gun Legislation | CNS News
    Scary just doesn't cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    His remarks make as much sense as the AFT pres. Donna Chiara saying on the Today Show this morning that, if children find out their teacher is legally carrying a firearm, they will be afraid that the teacher will shoot them if they answer a question incorrectly.
    Amusing.

~ “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God” ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234