Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Bwhahaha!
    And another for "wanker."

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    No shyt.

And another for "wanker."
    You're pathetic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

4. No, I am neither but you seem to think that it is OK for criminals, felons and mentally retards like yourself to have guns. Most of us think that is wrong. I think finally Cook County sheriff is doing something that is legal instead of wasting his time creating roadblocks for those of us who can own guns legally.

You're pathetic...
    I meant wankerboy.

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    I meant wankerboy.
    Now you've got it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

This is just a test run for the safe and secure USA. More to follow, even if it is mental health issues or felony issue. Public housing and the like will follow, Bubba Klinton tryed that.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Blog Entries
    BC, I know you have gone through the terrible experience of losing a child. I can not relate to this and I know you don't need any sympathy. My hypothetical wasn't necessarily made up for a point... it was just a hypothetical and I wanted your opinion. You don't need to remind me that experience is the greatest teacher, BC. I've experienced my share of horrible things. While in Afghan I had volunteered at Bagram AF hospital... I needed to do the opposite of what I had been doing, help people live. One day, we had an incoming from one of the villages near by. It was three children who had been near ISAF troops when an IED exploded. They were mangled, bloody, burnt and gasping for air... I helped wheel them to the docs from the Blackhawk, I don't think they all made it to the building, BC. After the kids were taken beyond those doors... I never saw them again... except in my nightmares. I know this doesn't relate to U.S. law and has nothing to do with your loss, I'm just sharing that I know how terrible it is to see mutilated children.

You seem to be a little heated here, BC. Cool down, nobody is trying to offend you... and truthfully, nobody is trying to tell you how to think or feel. We're just discussing this topic, I don't think insults are warranted. Perhaps there are others here who've experienced terrible things too, that they're not sharing... that may influence their thinking.

Cheers, BC.
    Great post. However, having witnessed similar things, I can't click the like button. It will never get any better.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsonice View Post
    No, I am neither but you seem to think that it is OK for criminals, felons and mentally retards like yourself to have guns. Most of us think that is wrong. I think finally Cook County sheriff is doing something that is legal instead of wasting his time creating roadblocks for those of us who can own guns legally.
    I have no idea who this is directed at, but I couldn't help but notice that the same person who can't seem to find the "Reply With Quote" button is calling someone a "mentally retards like yourself," and then saying that sweeps for which we have no documentation on how the sweepees end up on the list, are "legal," and further describes adherence to 2nd, 4th, 5th and 14th Amendment restrictions on government as tantamount to "creating roadblocks for those of us who own guns legally." S/he seems to fail miserably at understanding that if the Sheriff is ignoring constitutional protections that he is sworn to uphold on citizens' behalf, then nothing that flows from such sweeps is "legal" in any shape, manner, or form.

You, sir or madam, are in no position to be calling others retarded.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Just FYI, Commiefornia has had an ongoing program doing this for years:

One By One, California Agents Track Down Illegally Owned Guns : NPR

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011