Sheriff's team seizing guns from thousands in Illinois - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 109

Thread: Sheriff's team seizing guns from thousands in Illinois

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    You're a fool if you condemn everyone based on the actions of a few.
    Only fools put their words in another man's mouth.

    Then of course, there's just alot with a reading comprehension problem.

  2.   
  3. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Only fools put their words in another man's mouth.

    Then of course, there's just alot with a reading comprehension problem.
    You're as much a hypocrite as anybody, kwimby. For some odd reason, you seem to believe you're the smartest guy around these here parts... yet, you provide the least constructive rebuttals of anyone here. Your insight has no depth, no substance and no validity. We all understand and actually support resrtictions on felons and peoples unfit to own firearms, we've all said as much... but we've also simply stated that these matters should be approached slowly and great attention given to not infringing upon other's rights. What the hell is so hard about this, that you can't move the discussion forward to the particulars? If you're going to discuss and/or argue a point... have something besides, nothing, to bring to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  4. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    ..but we've also simply stated that these matters should be approached slowly and great attention given to not infringing upon other's rights.
    You (and others) have "simply stated alot more than that, along with your regularly scheduled ad-hominem attack on me.

    People talking about losing "God given rights" simply smacks of naive stupidity on it's face.

    Your support of that position simply reinforces the notion that this whole thread is nothing but the verbal frothing knee jerk reaction of a fool who doesn't understand the issues and exhibits emotionally clouded religion-based thinking on the subject. Now run off like a good little simpleton and post some more infotainment links in the economic collapse thread.

    (see how many times I used "simple" in that response?! )

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    You (and others) have "simply stated alot more than that, along with your regularly scheduled ad-hominem attack on me.

    People talking about losing "God given rights" simply smacks of naive stupidity on it's face.

    Your support of that position simply reinforces the notion that this whole thread is nothing but the verbal frothing knee jerk reaction of a fool who doesn't understand the issues and exhibits emotionally clouded religion-based thinking on the subject. Now run off like a good little simpleton and post some more infotainment links in the economic collapse thread.

    (see how many times I used "simple" in that response?! )
    We "attack" you b/c you're full of it, kwimby. Where do you believe our rights come from, if not God or simply Nature...? I'm not a theist but, I believe that with life comes certain rights that can't be taken away on a whim. Otherwise, that would mean that rights... were not rights. That would mean that on a whim, everything you have, including your life, could be taken without a reason... other than it was just thought passing through someone's mind. You attack theist like you're proving something to yourself, do what you feel you need to there but... how exactly are you approaching this argument? It seems, that you believe rights are only granted by gov't... how sad for you. You're going to make a great slave one day. Please, explain to me how my support of approaching the passing of laws carefully and slowly... "reinforces the notion that this whole thread is nothing but the verbal frothing knee jerk reaction of a fool who doesn't understand the issues and exhibits emotionally clouded religion-based thinking on the subject".

    How don't I, as well as others here, understand this issue? Elaborate for us, please.

    Haha, "Now run off like a good little simpleton and post some more infotainment links in the economic collapse thread.".... I guess this means you're still too stupid to understand anything that's being posted there. You should read some of those links carefully, many are written by some very well educated and prominent financial experts. No matter, I know you won't anyway.

    You are truly sad, kwimby... you really are. It's unfortunate that you can't fathom the world around you past the bridge of your nose. You provide a laugh to everyone here. Please, continue embarrassing yourself for our entertainment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Sounds like a GREAT idea. Put decision-making authority at the lowest practical level. It's a tried and true management concept too many have become blinded to these days. Courts have no business in this issue at all. The law exists and stands on it's own just fine as it is -needs only better enforcement at the lower levels where people actually have a clue what is going on in their streets. Perhaps you prefer to continue expanding our litigious society, already overburdened with frivolous lawsuits?

    Probably about the same time fools successfully argue absolute extremes. Cite: The Economic Collapse, and that lot of fools. Which part of law enforcement don't you understand? Law, or enforcement? Law enforcement is taking place all the time regardless of whether or not any are being broken.
    Bwahahahaha!!! I just read this one. Seems that thread is really getting under your skin, heh. Laughing at your posts is one of the highlights of coming to this forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Laughing at your posts is one of the highlights of coming to this forum!
    Glad you seem to enjoy yourself stalking me around the forum.

    Creepy, but still - good for you!

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Glad you seem to enjoy yourself stalking me around the forum.

    Creepy, but still - good for you!
    I'm glad that you're glad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Bwahahahaha!!! I just read this one. Seems that thread is really getting under your skin, heh. Laughing at your posts is one of the highlights of coming to this forum!
    .............................................................................................................
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    He just keeps on digging that hole deeper...lmao

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Only fools put their words in another man's mouth.

    Then of course, there's just alot with a reading comprehension problem.
    Taking a look in the mirror, huh?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast