Strict rules of engagement are killing more Americans than the enemy in this lost war

Thread: Strict rules of engagement are killing more Americans than the enemy in this lost war

Strict rules of engagement are killing more Americans than the enemy in this lost war

US MARINE: Strict rules of engagement are killing more Americans than the enemy in this lost war.
    I've been saying this for about a year now! This is more of Obama's ******** using our conventional military forces as decoys to make it appear like he cares about the Afghanistan citizens "hearts and minds" by not allowing our military to fight back!!!! Meanwhile the black ops hit squads and drone campaign are murdering innocent people. He doesn't care about our military members!!! they are being forced with prosecution if they fight back to save their lives. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY THERE IF THEY CAN'T FIGHT BACK! Every visit I make to the hospitals the wounded reverberate this same message, they are being left high and dry.
    READ HERE---->
    One Marine's Views On Afghanistan - Business Insider
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This liberal nonsense started with the Korean war and has continued into every war we have been in sense. Had we fought WWII with the same rules of engagement we would be speaking German, Japanese or Italian now. War is an ugly business for a reason. Property gets destroyed and people die. Sometimes unfortunately innocents die. War should be a last resort and the winner must eliminated the losers desire to continue.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Howdy Navy Seal,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    US MARINE: Strict rules of engagement are killing more Americans

they are being forced with prosecution if they fight back to save their lives. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY THERE IF THEY CAN'T FIGHT BACK! Every visit I make to the hospitals the wounded reverberate this same message, they are being left high and dry.

]
    Name one person that was prosecuted for fighting back?

I go to the VA hospitals and I haven't met anyone that felt like they were left "hi and dry".

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    US MARINE: Strict rules of engagement are killing more Americans than the enemy in this lost war.
    I've been saying this for about a year now! This is more of Obama's ******** using our conventional military forces as decoys to make it appear like he cares about the Afghanistan citizens "hearts and minds" by not allowing our military to fight back!!!! Meanwhile the black ops hit squads and drone campaign are murdering innocent people. He doesn't care about our military members!!! they are being forced with prosecution if they fight back to save their lives. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY THERE IF THEY CAN'T FIGHT BACK! Every visit I make to the hospitals the wounded reverberate this same message, they are being left high and dry.
    READ HERE---->
    One Marine's Views On Afghanistan - Business Insider
    If you haven't figured this one out yet, you haven't been paying attention. It has nothing to do with defending freedom or ousting the terrorists...

FWIW, our ROE was to return fire if fired upon and use no more force than necessary to prevail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

6. In basic training we were told to return overwhelming fire to get the upper hand if we were fired upon.
    In Viet Nam in 1966 we were told not to fire unless we got permission.
    This is not how you defeat an enemy or win wars.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Seamsealer View Post
    In basic training we were told to return overwhelming fire to get the upper hand if we were fired upon.

This is so true, I was in the Vietnam err, I didn't enlist until 1972 but they were telling us the same thing, which is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamsealer View Post
    That's because we were never suppose to win.

~ “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God” ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~