Navy Seals require answers

Thread: Navy Seals require answers

Navy Seals require answers

Never in the 20 years had I served in the military have I NEVER heard of a killed military person being cremated and then his ashes sent home. You need to ask why everyone did on their downed helicopter get cremated. Questions need to be asked, and answers need to be received, and more important everyone who is responsible for these terrible actions require to be held accountable.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Care to share the story this is about?
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Care to share the story this is about?
    Since he rarely follows up on any of his posts, here's a few articles to explain. It is another likely cover-up by our beloved administration, known as Extortion 17. Officials claim the remains were cremated because they were so badly burned in the crash, but eyewitnesses say they were not.

Navy Seal?s Father: Obama Set Up My Son To Be Executed! - Michael Savage Video | Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08...icopter-crash/

Families of Navy SEALs killed in 2011 attack say government is to blame | Fox News

Video: Congress Launches Investigation Into Mysterious Seal Team Six Helicopter Crash | Nice Deb

5. I don't believe anything on FOX news. They are ******* racists and pigs. The lie and cheat and almost everything they say is a lie. Sorry we need more credible sources than stupid Fox.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jdsonice View Post
    I don't believe anything on FOX news. They are ******* racists and pigs. The lie and cheat and almost everything they say is a lie. Sorry we need more credible sources than stupid Fox.
    This coming from yet another blind & faithful Obama voter who watches way too much MSNBC & CNN.

Didn't you also claim that Chicago's Un-Constitutional gun confiscation's are a 'good thing'?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by jdsonice View Post
    I don't believe anything on FOX news. They are ******* racists and pigs. The lie and cheat and almost everything they say is a lie. Sorry we need more credible sources than stupid Fox.
    I wouldn't mind seeing more credible sources than you. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but what make's your opinion more valid than anyone else's ?

New Poll Finds CNN Far Less Believable Cable Channel Than Fox News | NewsBusters

Poll: Among cable-news networks, MSNBC trusted by ? 12% Hot Air

Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

...and there are contrary opinions out there... yours is just one of 'em. Nothing special.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

These the same Seals that did the bin Laden raid? How convenient for this administration....Seems like Obama's administration is trying to clean up their tracks on all of their dirty deeds..