Reverse George Zimmerman outcome. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Reverse George Zimmerman outcome.

  1. I wish people would stop referring to this thug as a kid going home with iced tea and skittles. The recorded history of a person tells about their character. Trayvon was a punk and he paid the price for living that lifestyle.

  2.   
  3. No Trayvon couldn't stand his ground because "he was not attacked"!!

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using USA Carry mobile app

  4. #23
    ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    Round of applause for all you clowns! Racial profiling at it's best. How bout another "Reverse George Zimmerman outcome?" How bout if Trayvon was old enough to legally carry a gun and had one? How bout if he would have "stood his ground" and killed Zimmerman because he felt threatened by some strange guy following him when all he was trying to do was go home with his iced tea and bag of skittles? What then? You clowns would be singing a different tune and probably would be looking for Trayvon to hang him.

    The case is over. Zimmerman got away with it. Leave it go. Let the kid R.I.P.
    Not just recommended reading, this is CRITICAL reading!

    The 2011 Florida Statutes
    Title XLVI
    CRIMES
    Chapter 776
    JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

    776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—

    A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

    (1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

    (2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013...
    This is Florida's self defense law, which also outlines the legal basis for a SYG defense. As has been pointed out numerous times, Zimmerman did not pursue a SYG defense. He pursued a basic self defense claim. Martin's girlfriend made it clear that at no time did Zimmerman threaten the use of unlawful force prior to Martin's attack on him. His girlfriend testified that it was Martin who initiated contact with Zimmerman, and it was Martin who threw the first punch. If Zimmerman had initiated a violent attack, then yes, Martin would have been justified in meeting force with force. As his girlfriend clearly testified, however, that isn't what happened. As it turns out, the prosecution's star witness turned out to be the best witness for the defense. Florida's law is clear. Martin had no legal basis upon which to initiate hostilities.

    S. 776.013 , to which s. 776.012 refers, is Florida's castle law.

    There is at least one black leader who hasn't been afraid to go against the flow:


  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,352
    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    We can all argue about this until we're blue in the face. I really don't care. My point is I look at it as a parent. I have 2 daughters around TM's age and a 10 year old son. I also look at it as the 17 year old kid I used to be. I was kind of arrogant at that age as I'm sure a lot of you were and I too would have confronted someone who was following me but back when I was 17 the only weapons most people carried were their fists. Back then TM and GZ would have probably fought, GZ would have taken his ass whipping, got up and lived to fight another day. I don't have anything against guns (I own a couple), I don't have anything against defending yourself (justifiably) and I would defend myself or my family with deadly force if it ever came down to it but what I do have a problem with is someone "looking for trouble" and then using (deadly) self defense when his a$$ can't get out of that trouble he put himself into. That is my problem with this whole situation. A 17 year old that could've easily been any one of our children in this thread is dead because this guy decided to appoint himself rent-a-cop of the neighborhood. I will defend myself and my family if trouble comes looking for me but trust me I will not be out looking for trouble and then claim deadly self defense because I got my feelings hurt when someone kicked my ass for following them when I was told not to by a 911 operator in the first place.
    Wrong... a 17 year old is dead because the 17 year old was smashing the head of a man he considered a "crazy ass cracker" against the cement. And it was the bashing of his head against the concrete that convinced Zimmerman that he was NOT going to live to fight another day.

    A 17 year old is dead because the 17 year old picked the wrong "crazy ass cracker" to beat up and put in danger of losing his life during that beating.

    Why do you continue to ignore that Trayvon had 4 minutes to just go home and avoid the whole thing?

    And... it would never have been any of my two sons because I raised them not to be an arrogant ass who thinks they are so important it is Ok to beat up someone just because they don't like being "followed".

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Weber View Post
    Zimmerman should never been charged in the first place!
    He wasn't... until the race-baiters got involved.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

  7. What the jury and most of the country weren't allowed to see if all they did was believe the MSM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6...e_gdata_player

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by conefree View Post
    What the jury and most of the country weren't allowed to see if all they did was believe the MSM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6...e_gdata_player
    Whittle nails this one... what about all of the transparancy we are supposed to be enjoying with this administration?
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,414
    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    We can all argue about this until we're blue in the face. I really don't care. My point is I look at it as a parent.
    Nope, your previous "point" was to spout a bunch of ignorant mischaracterizations of what actually happened that night.

    And besides, if you want to be a good parent, teach your kids the laws concerning use of deadly force. Teach them how to protect themselves from those who would victimize them. Make them understand that in most states of this country, no one is forced by law to take a potentially deadly beating from someone who sneaks up on them out of the darkness and sucker-punches them, and if they engage in that kind of behavior, they may end up like Trayvon Martin. You're not doing them any favors by twisting the facts of the case in order to sympathize with Martin. His violence caused his death, not Zimmerman's eye-balling him.

    Rather than look at the case in such a personal way as to insert your own children into the facts of the case though, you should be looking at it as an objective juror who is sworn to test the evidence against the letter of the law. By that standard, since you claim that nobody "knows" virtually anything about what happened that night, you would've had to vote to acquit Zimmerman just like the six jurors in the trial did. Not knowing what happened is, in and of itself, reasonable doubt that enures to the benefit of the defendant. Hopefully if any of your kids ever get themselves in trouble with the law, they will have jurors who will apply that standard in their trial. Would you be singing a different tune in that instance?

    George Zimmerman's parents looked at the case from a parent's point of view too. Why do you have so little consideration for the laws of self defense and George Zimmerman's right to live free from violence that he did nothing to legally justify? Why can't you see it from his parent's perspective, yet the guy who the jury decided threw the first punch gets all your sympathy as a parent? Are you raising kids who would start a fight with a grown man? As cold-hearted as it might sound, the truth is that's the kind of kid Martin's parents raised. Your sympathies are misplaced.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Psychologically enhanced / E of Narrows
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    We all know what he got away with soI won't get into that. We can argue that all day and get no where. People arealways going to disagree with situations like this but why not answer myquestion? What if TM was old enough and was carrying a gun legally? Could hehave stood his ground and killed GZ because he felt threatened by some strangeguy following him or is a black dude not allowed to kill a white dude in selfdefense?

    Yeah! He got away with Self-Protection!
    Which is just one of those pesky unalienable rights that has existed ever since our creator put Man on this earth!
    Let the Demon Party have their way and nothing pertaining to a God, a Creator, or a Supreme Being will ever exist, and no human will have any rights; not given by the Party.
    Obama was "One Big Asinine Mistake America" and I'm having to wonder about the chump named Trump.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Psychologically enhanced / E of Narrows
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Julie, you never heard about thiscase because the self-defense shooter was Black and the thug that he shot andkilled was a White teenager:
    Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The BlackGeorge Zimmerman You're Not Allowed To Know About | Politics
    And how about this case that barely made the news. Where a Black woman burned/killed a defenseless 12 yo white boy.
    http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/30/houston-police-mona-yvette-nelson-admits-being-with-murdered-jo/


    Or this case where an evicted Black man went back and killed his White Landlordand 4 yo child.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/10/suspect-in-shooting-of-inglewood-family-was-recently-evicted-woman-says.html


    Why aren't any of these cases as prominent in the MSM?

    ~ I believe it is because they do not subscribe to or support the contention that only Blacks are unjustly killed in America.
    I still find it very strange that GZ is not fully White, yet is constantly portrayed as such; while the #1 MDI is not fully black, yet is constantly portrayed as being such.

    Go Figure!
    Obama was "One Big Asinine Mistake America" and I'm having to wonder about the chump named Trump.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast