Reverse George Zimmerman outcome.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Reverse George Zimmerman outcome.

  1. #1

    Reverse George Zimmerman outcome.

    Think about this, considering that George Zimmerman was found not guilty, what do you think would have happened if Trayvon Martin had killed him from bashing his head against the concrete? You would never have heard of this case and Trayvon would have gone on trial for second degree murder to which he should have. The only thing that saved George from death was the fact that he had enough sense to draw his gun and shoot Trayvon in self-defense.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. I agree! If the race of the shooter an the victim was changed they would be shouting it was self-defense set him free. Its total BS!!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Think about this, considering that George Zimmerman was found not guilty, what do you think would have happened if Trayvon Martin had killed him from bashing his head against the concrete? You would never have heard of this case and Trayvon would have gone on trial for second degree murder to which he should have. The only thing that saved George from death was the fact that he had enough sense to draw his gun and shoot Trayvon in self-defense.
    Also, Trayvon would be charged with possession of a stolen gun... you don't think after he bashed Zimm's head into the concrete and killed him, he wouldn't dig through his pockets?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

  5. Round of applause for all you clowns! Racial profiling at it's best. How bout another "Reverse George Zimmerman outcome?" How bout if Trayvon was old enough to legally carry a gun and had one? How bout if he would have "stood his ground" and killed Zimmerman because he felt threatened by some strange guy following him when all he was trying to do was go home with his iced tea and bag of skittles? What then? You clowns would be singing a different tune and probably would be looking for Trayvon to hang him.

    The case is over. Zimmerman got away with it. Leave it go. Let the kid R.I.P.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    Round of applause for all you clowns! Racial profiling at it's best. How bout another "Reverse George Zimmerman outcome?" How bout if Trayvon was old enough to legally carry a gun and had one? How bout if he would have "stood his ground" and killed Zimmerman because he felt threatened by some strange guy following him when all he was trying to do was go home with his iced tea and bag of skittles? What then? You clowns would be singing a different tune and probably would be looking for Trayvon to hang him.

    The case is over. Zimmerman got away with it. Leave it go. Let the kid R.I.P.
    Zimmerman "Got Away With It" you say?
    What exactly did Zimmerman "Get Away With" pray-tell??
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  7. #6
    Zimmerman should never been charged in the first place!
    NRA PATRON
    NRA trainer http://www.missouriccw.com
    Holster Maker http://www.rockingwholsters.com

  8. #7
    Rhetorical "what if" situations don't mean a hill-o-beans. TM was a thug (drug user and thief) and a wanna-be gansta (we know this after the fact, and THAT is how we can profile him). We can only guess at what his motives might have been for jumping on GZ instead of just holding a normal (if not somewhat guarded) conversation with him. In the end, TM escalated the encounter to violence, and GZ did what he had to do to survive the resulting escalation.

    It's a clear case of self-defense on the part of GZ. It should never have gone to trial, but the DOJ leaned on the local prosecutor, forcing her to take action. The local PD had no intention of arresting GZ because according to *the law*, he did not commit a crime.

    GZ didn't "get away" with anything. He *did* succeed in both defending himself and unintentionally ridding the world of one more entitled thug.

    The lesson for thugs should learn from this: "Never bring Skittles to a gun fight".

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Zimmerman "Got Away With It" you say?
    What exactly did Zimmerman "Get Away With" pray-tell??
    We all know what he got away with so I won't get into that. We can argue that all day and get no where. People are always going to disagree with situations like this but why not answer my question? What if TM was old enough and was carrying a gun legally? Could he have stood his ground and killed GZ because he felt threatened by some strange guy following him or is a black dude not allowed to kill a white dude in self defense?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    We all know what he got away with so I won't get into that. We can argue that all day and get no where. People are always going to disagree with situations like this but why not answer my question? What if TM was old enough and was carrying a gun legally? Could he have stood his ground and killed GZ because he felt threatened by some strange guy following him or is a black dude not allowed to kill a white dude in self defense?
    We all don't know any such thing, so please stop speaking for 'all of us'.

    As far as your question's are concerned;

    a) "If TM was old enough and legally carrying a firearm, could he have 'stood his ground' and 'killed' GZ just because he 'felt' threatened by some strange guy who was merely 'following' him?"

    The simple answer is; No.

    b) "Is a black dude allowed to kill a white dude in a legitimate 'self defense' situation?

    The simple answer is; Yes.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by julez456 View Post
    Round of applause for all you clowns! Racial profiling at it's best. How bout another "Reverse George Zimmerman outcome?" How bout if Trayvon was old enough to legally carry a gun and had one? How bout if he would have "stood his ground" and killed Zimmerman because he felt threatened by some strange guy following him when all he was trying to do was go home with his iced tea and bag of skittles? What then? You clowns would be singing a different tune and probably would be looking for Trayvon to hang him.

    The case is over. Zimmerman got away with it. Leave it go. Let the kid R.I.P.
    Julez, you never heard about this case because the self-defense shooter was Black and the thug that he shot and killed was a White teenager:
    Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You're Not Allowed To Know About | Politics
    Charlie

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast