Obama Realizes People Donít Like Obamacare - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Realizes People Donít Like Obamacare

One more time...

Sent from behind enemy lines.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Twistedcowboy View Post
    Ooh, bad comparison. Led Zeppelin got their name from being told that's how their music would go over. One of the biggest bands ever.
    Obamacare is more like a big festering pimple on your butt just waiting to explode. (Sorry for the gruesome, yet accurate, description.)
    You did catch my "Lead" instead of "Led" Moniker, I hope? No reference to the band here!

There is no winning with this idioit. Whats next, mandatory job reform where the Government TELLS you where to work? Sounds like a good idea, at first, but in the long run it violates peoples civil and natural rights, what happened to freedom of choice? What happened to "spend your money how you see fit? Car insurance is mandatory if you CHOOSE to drive, but you dont have to have it if you CHOOSE not to drive, same thing, mandatory insurance, BUT with a CHOICE. Hes taken that choice away, unfair and unconstitutional
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Obama care makes me crazy. Yes we had (still have) a crisis in spiraling med costs and ins. Romney began a statewide experiment in Massachusetts. It should have been the rough draft for 49 other states to work on improving. With 50 laboratories experimenting on solving the issues we would have had a chance to come up with a workable solution. Instead Obama grabs the first draft and makes it national requirement. WTH? Even Hemingway never used his first draft. He once said, "I'm not a great writer, I'm a great re writer". Obama just wants to make everyone more dependent on the government - for everything. The man has never had to run any kind of business. He feeds on public funds, our tax dollars.

Even more disgusting is that he has moved back some of the most onerous portions of Obamacare to late in his presidency so that the next president will have to try to resolve the mess. The man simply lacks any shred of integrity.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Obama doesn't need integrity. Nothing is his fault. Obama is a liberal first, thus real solutions aren't what he is interested in. The emotional gratification of how much he cares is the only solution. If Obama care is so popular with the America voters, you have to ask the question, why is it he's out trying so hard to sell it? Even to the point of bringing in his Hollywood buddies to help him sell it. Obama has unconstitutionally nationalized health care in this country, unconstitutionally changed some of the unconstitutional law to satisfy his supporters and yet claims it's very popular with the voters. Really?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The ACA was passed for the sole purposes of enriching the elite, pushing out corporate care and further enslaving the people. Supposed good intentions be damned, you're not cared for by anybody in office... you're scum, a cash cow and completely replaceable. The sooner you realize your place in the eyes of TPTB, the sooner you'll grow a prejudice of extreme sorts towards the rulers of the people. Let it grow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

8. And you know he do know that his health care suck but you know I'm thinking, now this is just my thinking that he made a promise to the kenndy or some other well known that if I promote you in office you have to push this health care. Hmmmmm, maybe or maybe not, that's is a million dollars question.

Obama is simply the figure head of the gov't, who's in close relationships with the banking cartels who are in turn only concerned about their continued, illusionary wealth machines. Unfortunately for we the people, of the world, there actually are men (& women) in the world who'd gladly slaughter entire families to feed their greed. It's in both best interests, of the money machines and the gov't that protects them to keep the scheme going. Any opposition, be it foreign or domestic, must be eradicated with the utmost hatred. If this means it comes via goody laden, social servitude or outright war & murder... doesn't matter, both are equally easy to accomplish. After all, it's not their freedom nor their blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I never met anybody that liked Obamacare if they knew what was in it. Hell, I just can't figure out why the is not a Bill inthe Congress to REPEAL OBAMACARE. The Repubs don't like it. A large part of the Dems don't like it. The Labor Unions don't like it. The Dctors don't like it. Nobody in the medical profession likes it.

REPEAL OBAMACARE! REPEAL IT NOW!

The day it was passed, our House Rep, Brian Higgins (Nancy Pelosi's puppet here in NY) was on TV saying "This is the kind of health care I want my family to have...", knowing full well that they will never be subjected to such CRAP health care. They will continue to be covered for the rest of their lives by the Congressional Health Plan, even after he's gone from Congress. It's just us...the 'Great Unwashed' who've had this shoved down our throats in the Liberal's attempt to turn 'Citizens' into mere 'Subjects'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast