Obama Realizes People Don’t Like Obamacare
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Realizes People Don’t Like Obamacare

Obama Realizes People Don’t Like Obamacare

According to Townhall.com even President Obama has now given up on trying to make Americans like his health care policy. In an interview with The New York Times, President Obama said that he can’t turn around public opinion on Obamacare through a PR push, but instead people will begin to appreciate the law once it goes into affect.

Even though polls show that the majority of people do not like the Obamacare law, the president still seems to believe that once they are forced to purchase health insurance, or pay a penalty, everyone will start to love it. But it seems like that is not really going to be the case.

Once again, the President likes to blame everyone else for the lack of success he has seen when it comes to Obamacare.

“But until then, when we’re getting outspent four to one and people are just uncertain about what all this means for them, we’re going to continue to have some polls like that,” Obama said. “And me just making more speeches explaining it in and of itself won’t do it. The test of this is going to be is it working. And if it works, it will be pretty darn popular.”

Even with a new PR blitz, the President can’t win over the public opinion:

“Over the course of six months to a year, as people sign up, and it works, and lo and behold, the people who already have health insurance are not being impacted at all other than the fact that their insurance is more secure and they are getting free preventive care, and all the nightmare scenarios and the train wrecks and the ‘sky is falling’ predictions that come from the other side do not happen, then health care will become more popular,” Obama said.

It’s funny how the President seems to think that Americans are not aware of what Obamacare really has in store for us. But we are quite aware! The penalty will not be worth it Mr. President!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Obamacare = Lead Zeppelin. Look upward, so you are not crushed under its crash site when all its follies come into play, after the Obama administration quits kicking the can down the road, and its full, disastrous deeds finally come home to roost.

This plan is an abomination. The American people know it, health providers know it, and the only person who may be blamed for its disastrous results to the economy, keeps kicking the dung-can down the road. This, among other criminal deeds our CIC has done, will be our downfall.

Mr. President, you may fool some people, some of the time, but you will not fool all the people, all the time.

Why don't you save "face" and dismantle your health care disaster?

Blog Entries

Led Zeppelin

Ooh, bad comparison. Led Zeppelin got their name from being told that's how their music would go over. One of the biggest bands ever.
    Obamacare is more like a big festering pimple on your butt just waiting to explode. (Sorry for the gruesome, yet accurate, description.)

I've already been impacted. The deductible on my employer health care skyrocketed at the beginning of this year for all employees at my company. Why? The insurance company said the rules in Obamacare are increasing their costs, so the costs to us has to increase to pay for it. It was either increase the deductibles or increase the premiums. My company chose the deductibles. Guess what, Barack. I don't like it.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

There should be no person exempt from Obama care, then you would see it done away with. Why don't congress, the unions and anyone else Obama gave exemptions to want it? The president and his family should be the first to sign up and not have any other insurance. If it is so good why is Obama spending so much time and money (yours and mine) promoting it?

Obama doesn't care if people like ObamaCare.. ObamaCare wasn't intended to help people, or to provide health care, or to be "affordable"... ObamaCare's only purpose is to hasten bankrupting the country in order to facilitate the agenda of "fundamentally transforming America!"

The "Affordable Care Act"...Obamacare... has certainly saved me money as promised.... Once they passed it, we got to read it....and so did my health insurers... and since then, my premiums and co-pays have gone DOWN, as promised, from $11,000 per year to $17,000 per year. Oh, Wait, did I say they went down? Well just listen to the Liar In Chief.... "your costs will go down"..... When he opens his mouth, S*IT comes out.
    I'm one of those self-employed, evil business owners....yeah, one of those that have seen our net incomes decline under this administration. Yeah, one of those demonized for taking responsibility for myself to provide for my family and actually succeeding.... one of us who, after paying all expenses, health insurance, quarterly taxes, employee and employer contributions to Social Security, etc, etc, etc... that after all that is getting close to making the same $$$ working at Home Depot and go home without the extra aggravation and regulation.

Thank you Mr Liar In Chief for all you've done to "try" to destroy our great country. We won't let that happen.
    I'm sure our country can survive the rest of your term, but I'm not sure it can survive your programs (and the financial burden of those who voted for you), which will live on for many years to come.

Obama stated many times if we liked our medical insurance policy we could keep it. What he failed to add is if the policy is still available. Insurance policies are changing over night. Sure you can keep your current policy if it's available and/or if you can afford the premium. Let's not forget with Obama care your medical decisions in the future will be between your doctor (if you can find one) and a panel of political appointees, not you and your doctor. Please, Mr. President, show me where it's stated in the US Constitution that you have the authority to force the citizens of this once great country, to buy a product and if we don't you have the authority to fine us. I know none of this will stick to your teflon skin when this train wreck happens.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Obama Realizes People Don't Like Obamacare - Heather Ginsberg

Anybody hear the latest from Howard Dean on the so-called "Death Panels"? It's not good news...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast