Your President not mine

Thread: Your President not mine

Your President not mine

When the president of the United States knowingly and willfully incites race riots based on personal biases, and stirs up racial tensions over a non-racial trial: that president should be IMPEACHED. Barack Obama has proven himself to be the most divisive president in history, who sought to gain political points from the Zimmerman verdict by distracting away from his poor performance and slew of high-profile scandals.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ok.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    When the president of the United States knowingly and willfully incites race riots based on personal biases, and stirs up racial tensions over a non-racial trial: that president should be IMPEACHED. Barack Obama has proven himself to be the most divisive president in history, who sought to gain political points from the Zimmerman verdict by distracting away from his poor performance and slew of high-profile scandals.
    Obama along with Holder should be removed from office for the reasons you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If he hadn't, the MSM might have actually had to look at the IRS scandal closer. This was an out, again, for him.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.