Your President not mine

Thread: Your President not mine

Your President not mine

When the president of the United States knowingly and willfully incites race riots based on personal biases, and stirs up racial tensions over a non-racial trial: that president should be IMPEACHED. Barack Obama has proven himself to be the most divisive president in history, who sought to gain political points from the Zimmerman verdict by distracting away from his poor performance and slew of high-profile scandals.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ok.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    When the president of the United States knowingly and willfully incites race riots based on personal biases, and stirs up racial tensions over a non-racial trial: that president should be IMPEACHED. Barack Obama has proven himself to be the most divisive president in history, who sought to gain political points from the Zimmerman verdict by distracting away from his poor performance and slew of high-profile scandals.
    Obama along with Holder should be removed from office for the reasons you stated.

If he hadn't, the MSM might have actually had to look at the IRS scandal closer. This was an out, again, for him.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Fast forward to the current racist bigot of a president.... where is your outrage now Ops? Where is your cry that he should be impeached? Hypocrite
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Fast forward to the current racist bigot of a president.... where is your outrage now Ops? Where is your cry that he should be impeached? Hypocrite
    There’s no way to compare Trump to Obama.
    Here are Obamas records.
    Weaponizing the IRS against conservative groups.
    Weaponizing the FBI, CIA, NSA and intelligence departments to submit false claims against Trump.
    False Benghazi claims saying it was all about a BS YouTube video.
    Allowing Hillary to use an unsecured unauthorized E-mail server that had above Top Secret items on it and destroying 33,000 congressional subpoenaed E-mails.
    Reducing the military strength to below WW2 levels.
    Placing restrictive actions on our military, which caused thousands of them being killed or wounded.
    Apply for college aid as a foreign student then denies he was a foreigner.
    Spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
    Win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
    Go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
    Use a social security number from another person and a state he has never lived in an official IRS form.
    By-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive order.
    Cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
    Arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
    Actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
    Appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
    Here are Trumps accomplishments
    So tell me & everyone else here, how does this sound like Trump doesn’t give a damn about Americans & why would a billionaire leave his great civilian life to enter the political arena if not to do whatever he can at MAGA.
    Largest number of blacks, Hispanics and young people employed in history and women are right behind them at a high record level in 65 years of being employed.
    Unemployment at its lowest level in 49 years.
    Economy is going great.
    DOW at a record high of 4.2%.
    401k’s producing more money than the last 9 years.
    Overall US citizenship approval rating for the future at 94%.
    The Tax break that was passed putting more money back in everyone’s pocket.
    Lowest number of people on welfare and food stamps in 19 years.
    Last month 192,000 new jobs were filled.
    Obamacare mandate fine was removed from Americans having to be paid if you don’t want to enroll in Obamacare.
    Mexico & the EU reversing their outbalanced tariff items and China & Canada coming to Washington to negotiate their outbalanced tariff items.
    Filled two Supreme Court vacancies and might fill two additional ones.
    And last but not least.
    More Americans are working today than have ever worked in our country.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Your President not mine-5b99d388-e996-496d-aad3-ad2e7ab58d64.jpeg
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

Oh my, Ops must be suffering from short term memory loss, he forgot about Charlottesville, only about a 2 hour drive from his bunker.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg