Bloomy Fizzles Again

Thread: Bloomy Fizzles Again

Bloomy Fizzles Again

Large-size soft drinks are a sip closer to retaining their fizz in the Big Apple.
    New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's efforts to ban large, non-diet sugary drinks from restaurants, fast-food spots, sports arenas, movie theaters and other outlets was rejected by a New York appellate court Tuesday, which said the move was illegal. Bloomy says hell appeal he ruling. What balls huh?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

3. Bloomberg should go away like a bad case of the sh**s their one and the same

Sent from my LG-P999 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by cheesie1 View Post
    Bloomberg should go away like a bad case of the sh**s their one and the same

Sent from my LG-P999 using USA Carry mobile app
    He's more like irritable bowel syndrome. He keeps coming back giving everyone the sh**s.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Large-size soft drinks are a sip closer to retaining their fizz in the Big Apple.
    New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's efforts to ban large, non-diet sugary drinks from restaurants, fast-food spots, sports arenas, movie theaters and other outlets was rejected by a New York appellate court Tuesday, which said the move was illegal. Bloomy says hell appeal he ruling. What balls huh?
    What did you expect? He's a delusional billionaire. He's accustomed to getting what he wants, and not too many people have the guts to tell him no. After a while, they begin to believe their own hype - and THAT'S when they get really dangerous. Because, once they've bought into the hype, anyone who gets in the way is now a target to be disposed of. At the very least, they get bought off. If that doesn't work, there's always the lawsuit angle that leaves them destitute with a ruined reputation. If THAT doesn't work, well, I'm sure you can figure that one out for yourself. Bloomberg is a dangerous, delusional man.

That's not balls, just elitist arrogance. I'll at least respect balls (courage of ones convictions) but not the arrogance of ignorance.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Can I help you?
    Yes, I'd like a hamburger, fries and TWO 12 ounce sodas please.
    Who does he think he's kidding.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

8. You can't fix stupid. You can't even fix stupid if stupid has lots of money.