Texas Navy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas Navy

Texas Navy

From my email today:

As many know, we here in Texas have a border problem. Lake Falcon is a lake that borders Texas and Mexico . Last year several boaters were killed by drug cartel folks from the other side. We are now aware that the automatic weapons used in the killings were probably from "Fast and Furious". When Texas joined the Union as a sovereign nation in 1836, we retained the right to have a Navy to ward off the Mexicans, since the United States refused to protect us. This is our first Naval vessel of this century, small but potent. It will soon be safe to fish and boat on the Lake Falcon this summer.

Just about every Texan is prepared to be in a gun fight, and you can't have enough guns.

The TEXAS DPS - New 36 ft. Patrol/Gunboat
    (pictured at the Homer Garrison Law Enforcement Academy in Austin )
    Designed and built to patrol Falcon Lake . . . The armaments onboard
    Include 5 - static mounted [2 dual & 1 single] FN M240B 7.62Γƒβ€”51 mm NATO Light machine guns, 2 - Barrett .50 BMG Sniper Rifles, and other assorted 5.56 rifles, 9mm sub machine guns, and grenade launchers.

MEXICAN PIRATES ? . . . . . . . . . . .. ."Bring 'em on!"

Attachment 10060Attachment 10061Attachment 10062

Go Texas !!! (until we meet on the football field of course) I want a mini gun too. Gotta say that is a pretty sweet ride. Congrats. If you would fix your dam weather I'd move to Texas. I hope this is not a joke with a punch line. If so yah got me.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    Go Texas !!! (until we meet on the football field of course) I want a mini gun too. Gotta say that is a pretty sweet ride. Congrats. If you would fix your dam weather I'd move to Texas. I hope this is not a joke with a punch line. If so yah got me.
    Nope, no joke. Each boat costs $566,000 equipped. Texas ordered 6. More pics at; Heavily-armed Texas gunboats now patrol Rio Grande - Politics and Religion - VisaJourney.com
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Holy crap! Those things are LETHAL! Congradulations and happy hunting!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

6. For that price it should come with a [pa]trolling motor!
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Blog Entries
    Pardon my french everyone but all I have to say is OUT ******* STANDING!!!!!!

Nice rigs! But no one is gonna troll by stating how the police are becomming militarized? Wow I'm impressed...

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

That is a serious law enforcement tool!

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Nice rigs! But no one is gonna troll by stating how the police are becomming militarized? Wow I'm impressed...

Is this the police or the state navy? The navy, which is you know...a military branch...and police 'becoming' is a little too late, the police are militarized, where have you been?

In any case, i will see how they actually use them before I pass judgment.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Is this the police or the state navy? The navy, which is you know...a military branch...and police 'becoming' is a little too late, the police are militarized, where have you been?

In any case, i will see how they actually use them before I pass judgment.
    Of course. :screwy:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast