"So, Obama wants to play dictator? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "So, Obama wants to play dictator?

I took an oath of enlistment as well and i will carry that oath with me to the grave. You want them come get them but i will die forst

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    1977 Ruger Police Service Six

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    I have a hard time remembering a President who did not think he was above the law. Certainly not in the last 25 years. As I have said many times, I think we have Bush to thank for Obama. His two terms set the stage for the imperial presidency.
    You neglected to include a congress and Supreme Court also think they are above the law. The laws that congress dumps on all of us doesn't apply to them. As for blaming Bush for Obama, I believe more blame should go to the main stream media and our national education system. Even today the main stream media refuses to question anything this administration says or does. They continue to take their orders from the democrat party. No republican or conservative administration would ever get this kind of a pass.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Believe me Obama is not playing at being a dictator; he is absolutely serious about it. Bypassing congress, the selective enforcement of the law, ruling by executive order, a foreign policy that works against vital U.S. interests, and the militarization of Federal law enforcement agencies should be be warnings to all Americans. We have government agencies (NSA, IRS, CIA, etc) that regularly violate the Constitution with impunity. The majority of citizens in this country are uninformed, preoccupied, or simply complicit in the formation of this Marxist Utopian society.

We are in the last stages of a post constitutional U. S. We might have at the most one more election cycle to peacefully reverse the plan forvthe destruction of our republic. Glenn Beck, who definitely tends to be an alarmist, was recently told by several government employees that it is really much worse the he has been saying. Just what will it take to awaken the people of this country to the dangers we are facing? In many ways the ignorant are happier people. Unfortunately, I find it difficult to ignore current events; and knowledge of current events doesn't make for my happy, carefree retirement. I'm really too old for the ***** going on this country; but the avoidance of reality might be impossible for any but the incurably stupid.

I mostly agree with you buckey01. My wife does not like hearing anything about what is going on. This is the way people have become. I am a young guy (mid 20's) and my eyes are not closed to the BS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using USA Carry mobile app

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChDangerfield View Post
    I mostly agree with you buckey01. My wife does not like hearing anything about what is going on. This is the way people have become. I am a young guy (mid 20's) and my eyes are not closed to the BS.

My wife doesn't like hearing it either. Not because she doesn't like hearing about it, but because it's inconvenient and ignoring it will make it go away. Baaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    My wife doesn't like hearing it either. Not because she doesn't like hearing about it, but because it's inconvenient and ignoring it will make it go away. Baaaaaa!
    Sounds like my wife! "It is about guns again isn't it?" "I don't want to talk about politics"

Quote Originally Posted by ChDangerfield View Post

Some are able to completely ignore their surroundings; and I wish I could. Unfortunately, I can't forget the knowledge with which I'm burdened. Thomas Grey once said, "ignorance is bliss". I guess I am destined to see the approaching storm and resist to the extent that I am able.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChDangerfield View Post
    Sounds like my wife! "It is about guns again isn't it?" "I don't want to talk about politics"

Ditto here

Sent from my LG-P999 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Some are able to completely ignore their surroundings; and I wish I could. Unfortunately, I can't forget the knowledge with which I'm burdened. Thomas Grey once said, "ignorance is bliss". I guess I am destined to see the approaching storm and resist to the extent that I am able.
    Personally I do not want to ignore my surroundings. Not ignoring them is why I am still alive.

I firmly believe that there is going to be another revolution/civil war this is what the pending ominous storm leads to. Those who have been blinded by the government most common term ive heard used is the "sheeple" against true patriots. Im sorry but i refuse to be blinded i refuse to ignore. This is not what the founding fathers intended we need a patriotic revolution not neccisarily a physical or violent uprising but a political one we need to take our nation back.

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    1977 Ruger Police Service Six

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast