"So, Obama wants to play dictator? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "So, Obama wants to play dictator?

Quote Originally Posted by supermedic08173 View Post
    I firmly believe that there is going to be another revolution/civil war this is what the pending ominous storm leads to. Those who have been blinded by the government most common term ive heard used is the "sheeple" against true patriots. Im sorry but i refuse to be blinded i refuse to ignore. This is not what the founding fathers intended we need a patriotic revolution not neccisarily a physical or violent uprising but a political one we need to take our nation back.

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    1977 Ruger Police Service Six
    So true! I consider myself a patriot!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using USA Carry mobile app

Honestly....i dont know who i would want to lead the nation anymore there are guys that have caught my attention but yes they maybe the best option....but i dont want the best option i want to vote for someone the nation NEEDS to be in office

Doc Childs
    sig p250

Honestly....i dont know who i would want to lead the nation anymore there are guys that have caught my attention but yes they maybe the best option....but i dont want the best option i want to vote for someone the nation NEEDS to be in office

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    Rand Paul! Ron Paul is best but he retired

Lol hes the one thats caught my attention most of all and i agree he is the best option and probably the closest to what we need

Doc Childs
    sig p250

Lol hes the one thats caught my attention most of all and i agree he is the best option and probably the closest to what we need

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    That is why if he runs he has my vote. Libertarian all the way

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    Likely and preferably, the one to lead our nation during it's initial next phase isn't anywhere near the political spot light. The person who's right for the job is likely disgusted by everything in DC, everything AmeriKa has become... the next, best leader will probably be the last one you'd expect to step up. In fact, this person will be reluctant to do anything of that scale. With little hesitation, I'd say the right one for the job isn't an elected official.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123