Discovery of unmarked military base in Las Vegas sparks concerns over martial law com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discovery of unmarked military base in Las Vegas sparks concerns over martial law com

Discovery of unmarked military base in Las Vegas sparks concerns over martial law com

Discovery of unmarked military base in Las Vegas sparks concerns over martial law coming to America
    For many, the discovery of yet another military base in Las Vegas has become another sign of martial law preparation in America. A car dealership has been turned into a massive military base, complete with the kind of machinery better prepared for use in Iraq or Afghanistan than America. With a potential FEMA death camp being discovered in nearby Arizona and FEMA camp delivery trucks being spotted on the roadways in nearby New Mexico, it seems that America is reaching ‘the point of no return’. (VIDEO)

Read more: Discovery of unmarked military base in Las Vegas sparks concerns over martial law coming to America - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcas
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

If you look for 5750 sky point dr, las vegas, nv, you'll see what looks like a recent phono showing desert sand colored vehicles in the lot, until you zoom in, and then the picture changes to show an empty lot. I wonder if the feds made google remove the matching zoomed photos ...

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    If you look for 5750 sky point dr, las vegas, nv, you'll see what looks like a recent phono showing desert sand colored vehicles in the lot, until you zoom in, and then the picture changes to show an empty lot. I wonder if the feds made google remove the matching zoomed photos ...
    Not necessarily, it is probably from an earlier higher resolution satellite image. Look at the vegetation and see if is very dissimilar.

Brought to you by Sham Wow

5. stupid should be punished

a quick google search for that address and look what I found

Us Army Reserve Command in Las Vegas, NV 89130 - Chamber of Commerce

NOTE: Last Updated: 8/1/2011

This has been a US Army reserve center for at least 2 years. I'm not saying shady things never happen but I thought reporters were supposed to fact check things.

Blog Entries
    I was going to say the same thing as remad299. Army reserve centers store equipment in fenced in lots everywhere. Check out Memorial High School in Eau Claire WI. An Abrams tank under a tarp sits about 25 feet from a classroom window.

Having been a military officer and working for the Dept of Defense as a civilian for over thirty years, that is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever seen. That's no more a "base" than my backyard is, and it has a pool.
    G'Day and G'lock

All one need do is look at the "news source" the report came from. "Next News Network"? Perhaps we should all turn to "the Onion" and "The Colbert Report" for our news source for highly accurate and well researched information.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Is there a "dislike" button for the OP? I keep trying to find one to no avail! LOL

remad299, good work. You solved the "mystery" base question in 5 hours from the OP's post. You should get into investigative reporting. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by remad299 View Post
    a quick google search for that address and look what I found

I thought reporters were supposed to fact check things.
    If it was posted by Navy Seal you know for a fact that the facts haven't, in fact, been checked. ( pun intended )

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy wolf,

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Is there a "dislike" button for the OP? I keep trying to find one to no avail! LOL

:)
    +1!

I too have looked and looked and looked.

For someone that spent 20 years as a Navy Seal he post things that makes me say "WTF?!?!"

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast